Revisiting CBD for pain

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awhile back I mentioned looking at CBD creams for pain for my knee. I have had 3 surgeries on the right one and now have a slight meniscus tear in the left. Chondroitin helps, so does turmeric(occasionally upsets my stomach) but the left has been bothering me going down stairs so I revisited CBD and finally pulled the trigger. I bought stick on patches, 15 for about 35 bucks. Man what a difference!

I was struggling to go downstairs normally, had to go one at a time even with a neoprene sleeve on. Put a patch on each knee and 2 minutes later the pain was reduced. 4 days after I could still go downstairs normally it IMO not just reduced the pain but freed up movement in the knee. They're not cheap but so far I'm very happy with them see link below.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's pretty wild that it's that useful. Maybe if you got a cream it could cost less?

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's pretty wild that it's that useful. Maybe if you got a cream it could cost less?

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

That's what I'm thinking too I'm just not sure how long the cream would last. The patch lasts 24 hours so it's very convenient to use.

The company doesn't seem to make it in a cream so I'm looking at other creams.

Its' the weirdest thing there's no sensation at all, no smell, you just put the patch on and for me in less than 5 minutes there's a significant reduction in pain. No warm sensation or numbing or anything like that, it just doesn't hurt as much.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
That's what I'm thinking too I'm just not sure how long the cream would last. The patch lasts 24 hours so it's very convenient to use.

The company doesn't seem to make it in a cream so I'm looking at other creams.

Its' the weirdest thing there's no sensation at all, no smell, you just put the patch on and for me in less than 5 minutes there's a significant reduction in pain. No warm sensation or numbing or anything like that, it just doesn't hurt as much.

Where did you purchase it? That link on post #1 seems to be the Amazon home page.

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where did you purchase it? That link on post #1 seems to be the Amazon home page.

weird I got it from Amazon.

Work blocks my amazon account now but it's called Purity Hemp Naturals Pain relief, they are patches I got 15 in mine.

There is a weird thing with it but I assume it's normal. My right knee I've had 3 surgeries so I have a big vertical scar right over the kneecap and then 2 lateral ones across below and above the kneecap. When I put the patch it goes there. When I take the patch off 24 hours later I have a dark bluish black line where the scar is. Whatever is released from the patch seems to color in the scar lines. It washes off easily with soap but the first time I saw it i was quite surprised.

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this it?

You must be registered for see images attach

Sorry I just noticed this yes that's it.

You can buy it direct from the company they have a online store you can buy from too

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry I just noticed this yes that's it.

You can buy it direct from the company they have a online store you can buy from too

I bought it for Alex and he liked it. Now Amazon says it is out of stock :(

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought it for Alex and he liked it. Now Amazon says it is out of stock :(

That purity has a store if you google it. I have it bookmarked at home. I have not bought from them yet. Amazon is more convenient because I trust they have my card and it's more secure than some place I've never ordered from before but I was going to place an order this weekend from the company itself

I have one left and I'm waiting for a really sore knee day to use it so I just decided might as well buy more

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
That purity has a store if you google it. I have it bookmarked at home. I have not bought from them yet. Amazon is more convenient because I trust they have my card and it's more secure than some place I've never ordered from before but I was going to place an order this weekend from the company itself

I have one left and I'm waiting for a really sore knee day to use it so I just decided might as well buy more

I just ordered the 15 pack from the purity site. Gonna give it a try. Thanks!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseyslayer