Return of the King: Music

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Singer Annie Lennox revealed today on Australia's Enough Rope with Andrew Denton show that she will be performing the title song for The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.

Here's what she said about what's coming up for her...

You see, the thing is that you never really know. There's only the present moment. We…the future hasn't happened yet and the past is gone. So I think the only moment we have is right here and now and I try to make the best of those moments, the moments that I'm in. Uh, musically speaking, I want to continue being a music-maker and there have been interesting little offers coming my way. Um, I was asked if I would like to sing the title track for the next 'Lord of the Rings' film, which looks like that's going to happen. I was working in the studio with them a couple of days ago and that's a little different thing for me to do. I want to branch out. I want to write. I write poetry. I want to see my children grow up well.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Intresting.

The Lord of the rings music people have done a good job in making all the music fit. It blends very nicely, and I would put its music up with movies like Star Wars, Jurassic Park (the first one), and a few others.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose