Request from a season ticket holder. (help with Carolina tickets)

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is anyone willing to contact the ticket office and find out if they have a pair of Carolina tickets that they are selling? The resale prices on this game are ridiculous and I figured it was worth a shot. I already have my red eye flight Saturday night, Sunday morning.

I would be willing to pay via paypal, cash, meet at the ticket office etc. I will also hook up the person that helps me out if it is possible.

I helped someone on ASFN get Super Bowl tickets last time around, so maybe karma will shine back on me.

PM me if anyone can help.

Thanks,

Last edited:

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
If they do have some, they won't release them until Wed., and then you have to pick them up at their facility with cash.

OP
OP
dreamcastrocks

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If they do have some, they won't release them until Wed., and then you have to pick them up at their facility with cash.

I will give them a call tomorrow AM.

Thanks,

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yea, we tried buying away tickets once via the same way. They don't release them early enough. Not sure why, but I remember them saying that we couldn't get them till Fri or Sat.

It's worth calling and maybe they can put them at will call.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad you are representing us while you are there! Bring us back a NFC Championship victory!!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw tickets last night on rukkus for 160.00 very reasonable for NFL championship???

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Those tickets are from the players allotment - if they go unused, they only release them on Wednesdays - at face value. I think for the Panthers game they were at $145 for the nose-bleed section.

I found it odd that they only offer the players nose-bleed section seats for their family? No wonder they go unused - I'm sure players buy better seats for them, lol

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go to rukkus and by a 160.00 ticket bro not gonna beat that

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score
thats before fees.. with fees they are $208 thats just as expensive as all other sites

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those tickets are from the players allotment - if they go unused, they only release them on Wednesdays - at face value. I think for the Panthers game they were at $145 for the nose-bleed section.

I found it odd that they only offer the players nose-bleed section seats for their family? No wonder they go unused - I'm sure players buy better seats for them, lol
Hopefully they have better tickets than Rukkus; all of theirs that are remotely affordable are in the last rows of the upper deck.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopefully they have better tickets than Rukkus; all of theirs that are remotely affordable are in the last rows of the upper deck.

In the stadium is still better than in the parking lot without a ticket...

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the stadium is still better than in the parking lot without a ticket...
True--but with roughly 8k tickets available still, I'm not too worried. I'm hoping Deanna can pull through with some tonight.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
They replied that they'd be doing call backs later today/tomorrow with availability. You just needed 2, correct?

Not sure what sections/prices they will offer - IF they call me back, do you have a preference?

OP
OP
dreamcastrocks

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They replied that they'd be doing call backs later today/tomorrow with availability. You just needed 2, correct?

Not sure what sections/prices they will offer - IF they call me back, do you have a preference?

I will take whatever they can give me.

Thanks,

They said they also also doing written requests. They need the name, account number and a phone number to be reached.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
I had already sent them the written request yesterday - called them this morning and that's when they told me they'd be doing callbacks later today/tomorrow.

Keep your fingers crossed! btw, what's your last name Nick?

This was their email reply from yesterday:

We get a small number of tickets for players and coaches. If they do not use the full allotment we are happy to make them available for purchase to season ticket members. We will call you late Wednesday afternoon to let you know if tickets are available. Our allotment is in the upper deck of the end zone and the price is $145.86 each. I strongly advise people to explore other options (like NFL Ticket Exchange) as well, as the likelihood of tickets being available is not good.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had already sent them the written request yesterday - called them this morning and that's when they told me they'd be doing callbacks later today/tomorrow.

Keep your fingers crossed! btw, what's your last name Nick?

This was their email reply from yesterday:

We get a small number of tickets for players and coaches. If they do not use the full allotment we are happy to make them available for purchase to season ticket members. We will call you late Wednesday afternoon to let you know if tickets are available. Our allotment is in the upper deck of the end zone and the price is $145.86 each. I strongly advise people to explore other options (like NFL Ticket Exchange) as well, as the likelihood of tickets being available is not good.
Thank you.

Upper deck endzone for family of opposing team hahahaha nice…

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson