reported FA deals

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Miles Plumlee gets a 4 year $52 million deal from the Bucks. Wow. Has he done anything recently?

5.1 points
3.8 rebounds
14.3 minutes
17.4 PER

I was going to post this but you beat me to it.

We must be missing something?

He is not the Miles Plumlee I remember... but... actually he had his best stats with the Suns. So go figure.

Below is a part of the article about his signing.

Agent Mark Bartelstein confirmed the deal and said the contract could reach $52 million with incentives, ones he said should be relatively easy to achieve (minutes played is one component). The deal then would average $13 million per year and is a straight salary, with the same number each year.

"We're very excited," Bartelstein said. "The Bucks were great about it. John Hammond and Justin Zanik have worked very hard on this and they've shown a tremendous commitment to him. They made sure we understood how important he was to their future. We're really appreciative.

"The Bucks are moving in the right direction. The length and athleticism they have, Miles is an ideal fit to that."

By Charles F. Gardner of the Journal Sentinel

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/387294491.html

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was going to post this but you beat me to it.

We must be missing something?

He is not the Miles Plumlee I remember... but... actually he had his best stats with the Suns. So go figure.

Below is a part of the article about his signing.

By Charles F. Gardner of the Journal Sentinel

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/387294491.html

Don't like his play? Sit him on the bench and not play him. Then you don't have to pay him. He gets injured, he doesn't get paid his full amount. Hmmm. Is that how it goes?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't like his play? Sit him on the bench and not play him. Then you don't have to pay him. He gets injured, he doesn't get paid his full amount. Hmmm. Is that how it goes?

Maybe I'm missing something.

I think his contract is guaranteed and pays him $13 million a season for four years for a total of 52 million.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
Good for the Plumdog. Suns should have kept him but he became expendible when project Len started.

Errntknght

Reaction score
Miles became expendable when he stopped playing hard and devoted more attention to his hair than his game. Crazy overpay by the Bucks.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I heard PHI & BRK were interested and I get why he didn't go there. PHX didn't need another G so I doubt they were interested.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can't figure out why in the world the Suns would be interested in Waiters. He is everything they do not need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Can't figure out why in the world the Suns would be interested in Waiters. He is everything they do not need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The tweet just said the Suns have money to spend.

from phone

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm interested to see where Lance Stephenson ends up and if he ends up getting more than Waiters.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How did the Cavs sign Lebron for that much? He's only been back in Cleveland for 2 years so they didn't have bird rights yet and they were in the taxpayer zone last year.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
How did the Cavs sign Lebron for that much? He's only been back in Cleveland for 2 years so they didn't have bird rights yet and they were in the taxpayer zone last year.
I think the one person that is going to be left out in the cold again is J.R. Smith. Even though Lebron wants the Cavs to resign him, it is going to be hard to do that with no money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk