Report: Laurinaitis could become a free agent

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-agent/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs&yptr=yahoo

Injured Saints linebacker James Laurinaitiscould become a free agent soon.

NFL Network reported Tuesday that Laurinaitis will visit with a doctor this week and, if he’s deemed healthy enough to resume football activities, could be cut from the Saints’ injured-reserve list. That would make him free to sign with a team potentially looking for linebacker help over the season’s final weeks.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
It matters.....will he bring his own cane, or do the Cardinals have to provide one ? :D

Good player when he was in his prime, but his career is over.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
So is Minter's.

That is how bad Laurinatis is, he is worse than Minter.

First thing I thought about when you posted this, LOL I can see Minter asking us.

Our inside linebacker situation is simple, the Cardinals have not invested in it, and they are suffering the repercussions. The Blake Martinez's of the league are available in the later rounds, but the Cardinals seem hell bent at drafting nothing but DB's on the back half the draft only to cut them before the season begins. I understand best player available but at some point you have to realize the restrictions of a 53 man roster, and you can only have so much at one position.

Reign Blood

Tattooed Hundredaire
Reaction score
That is how bad Laurinatis is, he is worse than Minter.

First thing I thought about when you posted this, LOL I can see Minter asking us.

Our inside linebacker situation is simple, the Cardinals have not invested in it, and they are suffering the repercussions. The Blake Martinez's of the league are available in the later rounds, but the Cardinals seem hell bent at drafting nothing but DB's on the back half the draft only to cut them before the season begins. I understand best player available but at some point you have to realize the restrictions of a 53 man roster, and you can only have so much at one position.
Great movie. Watch it every time I see it flipping the remote.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Greatest tag team of all time. I don't believe Hawk was his uncle, however, Animal's brother was a wrestler and RAW GM for a time.

LOD was a great tag team. Hawk and Animal. Their finishing move was something to behold.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea isnt he like 52

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
No sense bringing him in. He really hasn't been all that good for a couple years now. He turned out to be a better pro than I thought he'd be though.

As for ILB, I'm starting the draft OSU's Raekwon McMillan train right now. Right now he's a 2nd rounder, and I'd be ecstatic to get him there, but I think he'll climb the boards during draft season.