Report: Giants request permission to interview Adrian Wilson

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hilarious that whether people think Wilson is a good candidate or a lousy one, they figure out a way to spin this as a negative for the Cardinals.

...dave

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Good. Don't want Keim getting fired only to continue our streak of hiring from the inside of an inept FO. Maybe the kid is good, but we need fresh blood.
I know you've seen it, but I think many forget this organization's front office goes back to 1996 with Bob Ferguson. ADub's one of my favorite players, and I like Quentin Harris, but consistent ineptitude as an organization with no better examples is pretty tough. I want to hit the cosmic reset button the franchise though, with a few exceptions.

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I remember him pushing to draft Marqui Christian who was cut before the season started
This actually indicated AW has the eye to talent as least in the safety position, unlike SK who can't figure out his own position. Marqui Christian was cut on Nov 27th, 2016 to keep injured Drew Butler on the active roster, who was injured during the Bills game. I recall that was one of the typical BA/SK nepotism moves that everyone loathed. Christian was claimed off the waiver and became the starting safety for the Rams the same season before he got injured. He has always been a great ST player. I just saw him make some good plays for the Bears a few weeks ago against Vikings or Packers (I can't remember clearly).

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is this really based on? Out last first round pick went from playing 70% of snaps at the beginning of the year to 5 total snaps at the end.

Our second round pick caught like
Two passes deeper than five yards past the line of scrimmage his entire rookie year before succumbing to injury.

Our fourth round pick played in like 15 games and had 4 passes defenses and 0 INTs. He came unglued before also succumbing to injury.

I take it back. Guess I just wanted it to happen and/or having Murray made it feel better until recently.

You must be registered for see images attach