PI Penalty, 3 and Out
3 and Out
Field Goal
Intercepted
Field Goal
Touchdown and 2 point conversion
11 yard run and Kneel Down

Final Score: Arizona 17 Seattle 10

I know I am not the first one to bring up last year's game. But for me, it put it into more perspective when I went back to see the play by play and list of all of the drives.

If the defense gives another solid effort, the offense does not have to do much. If it is not a shootout, it only takes one blown assignment, a break free run, or some other gadget play that could tip the scales. Given that it is just one game (and not a seven game series) where anything can happen, I would not be surprised to see BA pull out some things he has been saving up for the right occasion. If all else fails, a return TD or a pick six could save the day.

Team got them to 11-3 and team will get it done Sunday,

I was alive, but too young to actually remember 1974-1976 so after 35 years or so of mostly suffering, I am going to enjoy this for all it is worth and not concede the top position until it is torn away. I will worry about realism, if realism arrives late Sunday night.

On a side note, my best friend is a Lions fan. For two central PA kids who definitely were on an island with our fan loyalty growing up, it would be very cool if the playoff picture could stay just as it is right now. Cards 1, Lions 2.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Offense was PUTRID until the very end on that fade route. Everyone talks about Lindley not being able to play but Carson played like a third string QB in that game save for that one pass, which was a lot of Michael Floyd making a boss move on the ball.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Agree mostly but I really believe we gotta string some drives together. They don't have to score but they have to flip field position to give the D rest. It is hard, really hard, and exhausting chasing Lynch and Wilson around all day without rest. Gotta put drives together, flip field position, and give the D rest.

We also had Zastudil that game in Seattle and he flips field position on his own. It's underrated and I've been saying it all year. Teams can't drive 80 yards on our D time after time on this D, and with Zasty it was sometimes 90 yards or more. We don't have that with Butler. Not consistently. I should add, with a team like ours as currently constructed on offense, kickers and punters are more important than usual.

I know punters get no love. But without Zastudil we need to get first downs even if we punt. 3 and outs are no Bueno.

Last edited: