Rematch with the Cowboys or 3rd game vs the Niners?

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What say you?

If we beat the Seahawks and the 49ers beat the Rams we play the 49ers.

Lose or Rams win then its the Cowboys.

Yes I know there is a long shot the Panthers beat the Bucs, but Im not putting any hope in it.

OP
OP
SoonerLou

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
@Russ Smith I thought Trey Lance looked really improved. However, just raw enough where we should give him troubles still. Assuming they keep him as the starter and he beats the Rams.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Russ Smith I thought Trey Lance looked really improved. However, just raw enough where we should give him troubles still. Assuming they keep him as the starter and he beats the Rams.
Didn't watch a second of their game today but he had good stats

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Minority I guess.

Give me the cowpukes....

There is no better feeling than going into dullas and spanking Jerry's kids

But a division game? In the playoffs?
That's tough right there.... I don't wanna play the lambs or the whiners in the playoffs if I can avoid it.

Either way.... Road games. Until kliffy can figure out why he can't keep his team focused at home...all road games

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Minority I guess.

Give me the cowpukes....

There is no better feeling than going into dullas and spanking Jerry's kids

But a division game? In the playoffs?
That's tough right there.... I don't wanna play the lambs or the whiners in the playoffs if I can avoid it.

Either way.... Road games. Until kliffy can figure out why he can't keep his team focused at home...all road games

100%

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We’ve beat them 6 out of 7.

Law of averages says that streak will even out. Just like the law of averages said we were due for a win over dropping 3 straight.

Beating a good team twice is hard. That lose we just gave them will give them so much motivation if we see them again.

TheCardinal

Veteran
Reaction score
I want us playing in Tampa
Not sure that can happen. Tampa beat Dallas to start the season.
I believe it is possible to play at Tampa Bay in the first round. TB can be the 4-seed in a three-way tie with DAL and LA. Head-to-head wouldn’t apply since no one swept or got swept. Then on conference record, the Cowboys get the 2-seed. The tie-breaker starts over, and the Rams get the 3-seed on H2H over the Bucs. The Bucs then get the 4-seed. Would take TB/LA/AZ all losing in Week 18 and the Cowboys winning. GB may need at least one more win.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Law of averages says that streak will even out. Just like the law of averages said we were due for a win over dropping 3 straight.

Beating a good team twice is hard. That lose we just gave them will give them so much motivation if we see them again.
Well good. Because we are 56-33-1 all time against the boys so based on that, the law of averages should be in our favor for the next 30 games or so .

They were at full strength. We were down at least 4 starters not counting hop and watt.

We get hump, conner,and Moore back on offense and at least Wilson back on defense.....
I'll take my chances in a shoot out between Murray and Prescott all day long

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score

They had motivation this game tooo and lost. We have plenty of motivation to beat them again. And we will.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I think a rematch with the cardinals and cowboys would be favorable for both sides and would be a tight game. Hoping in the second round though. Dallas didn’t play well today for large parts, missed throws, drops, field goal kicker, etc, yet the game was still close. the refs did blow some calls(probably on both sides) definitely missing a delay of game and a fumble on the same play, but that happens every game win or lose. You could say the cardinals will have players back so they would probably be favored to win in a rematch. If you look at the teams Dallas has lost to since the Patriots win: Broncos, chiefs, raiders, and cardinals, all playoff or playoff caliber teams and the Dallas offense has struggled mightily in the first halves of those games. Cowboys have a lot to prove against anyone they play.

Last edited:

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

Beating a team twice is hard, but beating a team thrice is almost impossible.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson