Rehab facilities

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Anyone have any experience with rehab facilities for alcohol? Looking for experiences with places in the Valley, but also anything thing else that you want to share. Thanks!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's the only rehab song I know

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

There's a time and a place. This wasn't either. :thumbdown

On topic: I'm sorry, JG, I don't know any places to recommend. Alcoholism can be a real struggle for the addict and the family and friends that feel helpless. I would only suggest trying your best but don't get down on yourself if you can't help. The one suffering from the addiction has to take some steps on their own or the right changes in lifestyle won't be made. Searching for resources to help is a great first step. Hopefully someone around here has experience and will see this post.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Jersey Girl

A few years back I was facing a lot of adversity in my life and have always had addiction issue, never alcohol or drugs, but others. I found solace and peace to conquer most of my daemons through instructor lead meditation retreats while practicing noble silence. Sedona appears to have a few options. Here is one.

https://sedonasouladventures.com/retreats-situations/#end-of-rope

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Jersey Girl

A few years back I was facing a lot of adversity in my life and have always had addiction issue, never alcohol or drugs, but others. I found solace and peace to conquer most of my daemons through instructor lead meditation retreats while practicing noble silence. Sedona appears to have a few options. Here is one.

Thank you for sharing. I really appreciate it. I'm not sure we're there yet, but definitely something that looks good for the future.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Jersey Girl

That's awesome to hear you found something that helped you! I've heard many people have made tremendous improvements in their lives through meditation. I can't think of a better place in AZ for some tranquility than Sedona.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CARDS211