Refs really hurt us today.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Damn that’s a Mike drop post right there! :notworthy:
We are the worst coached team in the NFC west. We are the softest team on both lines of scrimmage by far in the NFC west. We are the most undisciplined team in the NFC west. We are the slowest team at WR, LB, RB in the NFC west.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
He’s right & honestly I’ve never looked at it from that perspective. He said our division not the league.

I would definitely like to see how you rank those units per team for giggles & curiosity
Yeah the whole post ....its an overreaction ×10

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Not really, in my opinion they are all true and pretty obvious each week on some level. It’s my opinion and you are welcome to yours.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He’s right & honestly I’ve never looked at it from that perspective. He said our division not the league.

I would definitely like to see how you rank those units per team for giggles & curiosity
We beat LA and we will have beaten everyone in our division. So yeah overreacting. He also said by far ...um no. Lots of folks when we lose post that we're the worst...pathetic....horrible...when we win there's 2 new threads for the week. Lose and 4 pgs worth. We have a good shot to still make the playoffs going into the last game. Is my team decimated by injuries and have underperformed at times? Yes. We've also shown we can play with anyone. Go Cards

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Your team has multiple paths to still get in the dance. In 2008 we had many 'pathetic ' losses. Like losing 4 of our last 6...we were called worst division winner ever...but we snuck in and went to the big game. This loss sucks ass just like any other but we still have a damn shot and I'll take it
A "damn long shot". Hate to say it & I'm still sick about it but our season ended today. The Bears will stomp a hole in the Jags ass today at 1:00 & it won't matter what they do next Sunday against the Packers. Why? Cause KK craps his pants against SM every time. We get burned on that damn rollout pass over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over lol.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yeah the whole post ....its an overreaction ×10
You don’t think we have the worst coaching staff in the NFCW? Each of the other clubs coaches have taken their teams to the super bowl. Ours has a losing record at the nfl and college level. Let’s hear your fresh take!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The refs clearly hurt us yesterday but we lost to an injury decimated team and there's just no excuse

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
A "damn long shot". Hate to say it & I'm still sick about it but our season ended today. The Bears will stomp a hole in the Jags ass today at 1:00 & it won't matter what they do next Sunday against the Packers. Why? Cause KK craps his pants against SM every time. We get burned on that damn rollout pass over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over lol.
Imo our reaction to this will be the biggest blaring red-lit alarm that the Vance ship is going down ever. If they can’t solve for this he just doesn’t have a functioning human brain. The problem? Of course Mcvay knows this and will certainly have a counter-wrinkle ready which will bamboozle Vance all game.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Imo our reaction to this will be the biggest blaring red-lit alarm that the Vance ship is going down ever. If they can’t solve for this he just doesn’t have a functioning human brain. The problem? Of course Mcvay knows this and will certainly have a counter-wrinkle ready which will bamboozle Vance all game.
I've said it so many times how to slow that down. When Goff is under center, blitz off the edge some, especially if the previous play was a run from under center.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Arnold didn’t freakin FUMBLE!! Clear as day his shin was down. Stupid call. And one of those false starts by Cole was bs as well.