Receivers and RAC in Air Raid

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Agreed. Look at Murray's highlights. He had lots of time.

Ha ha, that's the video I was really going off of with my comment. Murray had loads of time back there in his huge TD plays.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I like Gary Jennings of WVU along with his teammate Sills. Keim needs to focus on WR's that are good route runners with excellent hands.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
No. Those guys are bad at football. There’s only room for good football players now.

Wrong. People said this about USC prospects when Carroll was called up, and Ducks when Chip made the leap. These guys think anyone can execute their system; they’re looking for talent they couldn’t recruit.

Air raid protects OL.
I think I like Logan more than you do, but I agree that you aren't designing anything around him other than the KR game.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like Gary Jennings of WVU along with his teammate Sills. Keim needs to focus on WR's that are good route runners with excellent hands.

I think this cannot be understated. Sure handed receivers are a must.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Do you think this could mean more opportunities for TJ Logan and DJ Foster? How do you guys think they will fit into this system? I always felt like TJ Logan was misused, am I delusional to think he could be our Tariq Cohen?
I think he was misused. He can be our version of Cohen. He has the speed. I think we are all going to be pleasantly surprised at how good this offense will become. It will take 5 or 6 games to come together but I think it will be a good one.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Could not help but think of the havoc a young Anquan Boldin would have been able to inflict on a defense in this offense :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave