Ready, Set, Sign

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Does it?

Then explain why Case Keenum isn't Tom Brady. Landry Jones, Ty Detmer, Graham Harrell, Kellen Moore? All of those guys are top 8 all time in yards and td.

Keenum is by far the best college QB in history (yards and Td's).

Interesting note...Baker Mayfield is also on both lists.

You must be registered for see images attach

I’m all in on bringing Case Keenum to AZ to either start or back up Murray. He only had the college career he had because of KK. What I’m most impressed about with Murray is how he dominated Texas HS football. That’s way more impressive than a list of QB’s that included someone from Hawaii.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m all in on bringing Case Keenum to AZ to either start or back up Murray. He only had the college career he had because of KK. What I’m most impressed about with Murray is how he dominated Texas HS football. That’s way more impressive than a list of QB’s that included someone from Hawaii.

And, as we all know, dominating Texas HS football guarantees NFL success.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The only thing that's certain is that it's the height of willful foolishness to attempt to judge or curse Rosen for last season.
Rookies, on bad teams, with bad coaching, overrun with injuries, don't tend to show their best.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
That’s 18 more than I had in my career! I played everything but football in HS.
I lettered in football....golf,...and cross country, lol... tried wrestling but this little tiny guy whooped the crap out of me on my first day so I quit, lol

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I lettered in football....golf,...and cross country, lol... tried wrestling but this little tiny guy whooped the crap out of me on my first day so I quit, lol

I lettered in baseball, golf, and wrestling. I definitely wasn’t the little guy that whooped your butt, lol:cool:

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Does it?

Then explain why Case Keenum isn't Tom Brady. Landry Jones, Ty Detmer, Graham Harrell, Kellen Moore? All of those guys are top 8 all time in yards and td.

Keenum is by far the best college QB in history (yards and Td's).

Interesting note...Baker Mayfield is also on both lists.

Didn't Timmy Chang spend a TC with us?

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The only thing that's certain is that it's the height of willful foolishness to attempt to judge or curse Rosen for last season.
Rookies, on bad teams, with bad coaching, overrun with injuries, don't tend to show their best.

This isn’t about judging Rosen. It’s about coming to grips with the fact that we have the #1 pick in the draft & Murray is the best football player in the land.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

I agree with you on this one, Keenum seems like the perfect vet backup for KK's offense

OP
OP
Harry

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
The Cards are not looking for Hundley to start if the sign him. They want a backup comfortable in the system. I can tell you his name is on the list.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
This isn’t about judging Rosen. It’s about coming to grips with the fact that we have the #1 pick in the draft & Murray is the best football player in the land.

Best college player.

Ty Detmer was too. So was Jason White. Eric Crouch.

Lots of best players that didn't amount to much.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Hyperbole much??? You forgot to add in your opinion..

Jetstream Green

Reaction score

Murray got the Heisman which is the voted best college football player and this is the pros. Listen, I think the kid has shown he's a winner and has excelled and I would be lying if I did not think there was some possibilities he could be a superstar if we drafted him, but those percentages are not in his favor. He's the ultimate boom or bust and is that the route we should take with still having Rosen. The question with Rosen, and the complete team disaster which he as a rookie endure his first season, nullifies almost any judgment on him. When he had remnants of our average initial starting OL and a healthy Kirk, he did show enough flashes to say we got it right. QB is the most important position so I would be willing to go the paranoia route of drafting him and still keeping Rosen before I would get rid of Rosen. There are really more question marks about Murray than Rosen but I think accepting both would not be the crippling effect people might think. You start Rosen, you have to to get a good idea of what he really is after the Wilks debacle and he has earned it. If he fails, you throw in Murray. In one season we will finally know our QBs if KK satisfies as coach... and I think our defense is going to look a hell of a lot better without Holcomb at the helm attempting to be a DC, Holcomb is the worst coach to ever lead a Cardinal defense and that says a lot

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If they sign Suggs, it will me them picking up 2 players over the last 2 seasons they should have drafted in the first place(AP). And had every opportunity to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Murray got the Heisman which is the voted best college football player and this is the pros. Listen, I think the kid has shown he's a winner and has excelled and I would be lying if I did not think there was some possibilities he could be a superstar if we drafted him, but those percentages are not in his favor. He is the ultimate boom or bust and is that the route we should take with still having Rosen. The question with Rosen, and the complete team disaster which he as a rookie endure his first season, nullifies almost any judgment on him. When he had remnants of our average initial starting OL and a healthy Kirk, he did show enough flashes to say we got it right. QB is the most important position so I would be willing to go the paranoia route of drafting him and still keeping Rosen before I would get rid of Rosen. There are really more question marks about Murray than Rosen but I think accepting both would not be the crippling effect people might think. You start Rosen, you have to to get a good idea of what he really is after the Wilks debacle and he has earned it. If he fails, you throw in Murray. In one season we will finally know our QBs if KK satisfies as coach... and I think our defense is going to look a hell of a lot better without Holcomb at the helm attempting to be a DC, Holcomb is the worst coach to ever lead a Cardinal defense and that says a lot
I think you have to make a decision. If you drsft Murray then Rosen would have to go. It would be too polarising to the team and how much respect could Rosen possibly command knowing the team drafted a qb with their first pick ? The Redskins are the perfect match. Rosen for their 1st (15) and either Keenum or their 3rd round pick (65). It would all depend on any rumors of the Redskins actually wanting Rosen.

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
I think you have to make a decision. If you drsft Murray then Rosen would have to go. It would be too polarising to the team and how much respect could Rosen possibly command knowing the team drafted a qb with their first pick ? The Redskins are the perfect match. Rosen for their 1st (15) and either Keenum or their 3rd round pick (65). It would all depend on any rumors of the Redskins actually wanting Rosen.

I know, because I truly believe Rosen is a franchise QB but all this Murray talk (hoping it's one hell of a smoke screen) has me thinking they just might do it with all this time on my hands and no actual football (free agency will be a quick fix haha) and I do not want to let Rosen go... especially with how cheap he will be to find out

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know, because I truly believe Rosen is a franchise QB but all this Murray talk (hoping it's one hell of a smoke screen) has me thinking they just might do it with all this time on my hands and no actual football (free agency will be a quick fix haha) and I do not want to let Rosen go... especially with how cheap he will be to find out
Yes. We get a little break but don’t forget Wednesday is Murray’s pro day.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose