RB Eno Benjamin

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Right now he is our #RB and- like James Robinson of the Jags- could be a very productive running back in KK offense.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Um, sorry no.

They were both rookies last year. One got on the field and produced the other never saw the field. That happens for a reason, Eno could not even beat out Foster on the depth chart. If you can't do that, you have no future in the NFL.

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
There is a reason presumably why he never saw the field. I just don’t know what it is. Maybe he stinks?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I like Eno as an ASU alum but I'm not counting on anything from him after not playing at all last year. I think he'd be cut if we weren't dangerously thin even fielding a 53 man roster right now.

OP
OP
AZCardsWin

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
He either couldn't play special teams or couldn't pass block last year--that has to be the reason he was inactive all season long, if he doesn't fix that he may not make the team this time around.

I read somewhere it was the special teams part. I do think Eno will be one of the three RBs during the season. I don't think our bonafide #1 RB is on the team yet. I think Chase way better suited as a 1A type RB, he wears down with too many carries- imo

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
He never saw the field last season. Special teams or not, he had opportunities to be active w/ injuries to Chase and Kenyan. Maybe the lack of offseason hurt him, but a 7th round pick only has so many chances to prove himself.

OP
OP
AZCardsWin

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
He never saw the field last season. Special teams or not, he had opportunities to be active w/ injuries to Chase and Kenyan. Maybe the lack of offseason hurt him, but a 7th round pick only has so many chances to prove himself.

Exactly! Having a preseason will be huge for him to show he can contribute. I compared him to Jags J.Robinson for the sole reason that you don't have to be a lottery pick RB to have success in the NFL.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like Eno as an ASU alum but I'm not counting on anything from him after not playing at all last year. I think he'd be cut if we weren't dangerously thin even fielding a 53 man roster right now.
Another “ we are thrilled and surprised he was still there. We had him projected in the fifth round” Keim guy.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
My issue with Eno is he never looked explosive in college. He did at times look elusive but that’s nothing special from a small back. Apparently his blocking is an issue.

I mean he was a 7th rd pick so I don’t really care.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave