Ravens to Earl Thomas

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I know it wont happen,but gotta admit I wouldn't mind him on the cards for 1 year.

PP- Kirkpatrick- Murphy - Buddah - Thomas would be a pretty darn good secondary. Then you add in Simmons at ILB and his ability to cover and you have a very diverse group that could cause a lot of problems.

I wish so much this was a normal year, because I just don't know if going "all in" this year makes sense.

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I know it wont happen,but gotta admit I wouldn't mind him on the cards for 1 year.

“Wouldn’t mind”? I would be ecstatic if they got him. :) I think he is good, and I could see him form a wonderful tandem with Budda Baker. Of course, it probably should tell us something about him that nobody traded for him before he was released. He didn’t underperform last season, so obviously teams would normally pay picks for a player like him.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Earl Thomas was one of the highest paid safeties in the league and is going to get paid highly in FA.

We have pocket lint in cap space.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
From all reports, he's a douchebag that broke many Ravens rules. If he couldn't play by the rules for one of the better run organizations (Ravens), then I wouldn't go anywhere near him.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA