Ravens CB - Tray Walker dies from dirt bike accident

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
It should read auto accident because it did not happen from a irresponsible dirt track maneuver from what I gather ... very unfortunate situation and my thoughts go out to his family

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It should read auto accident because it did not happen from a irresponsible dirt track maneuver from what I gather ... very unfortunate situation and my thoughts go out to his family

I know its crazy. Sounds like he was riding a dirt bike on the street with no lights, while wearing dark clothes, and was hit head on by a car traveling the opposite direction. Sad.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
tragic. wear a helmet out there guys, regardless of what the laws say. seriously.

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, and you can call me a jackass, but this seems a little bit more worthy of a Darwin award than sympathy.

No helmet, no headlights, driving after dark? That is just stupid.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, and you can call me a jackass, but this seems a little bit more worthy of a Darwin award than sympathy.

In all dark clothing and running a stop sign :/

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

You've never done anything stupid? I read the details and thought, "There but for the grace of God...." because I've done plenty of stupid stuff. It's been my experience that most people have.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You've never done anything stupid? I read the details and thought, "There but for the grace of God...." because I've done plenty of stupid stuff. It's been my experience that most people have.

Especially at 23 :(

DRVNFAST

Homey don't play that!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On a dirt bike with knobby tires on pavement.

Sad, RIP.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I agree. Sad, but completely avoidable. I thought pro sports teams had clauses against athletes riding dirt bikes, etc. due to the danger involved.

Looked it up:

Section 3 of the NFL's standard player contract stipulates, in part, that a "player will not engage in … any activity other than football which may involve a significant risk of personal injury. … Player therefore agrees that club will have the right … to enjoin the player from engaging in any activity other than football which may involve a significant risk of injury."

Remember Kellen Winslow II hitting a curb at 35 MPH on a motorcycle...?

Player's contract forbids riding a motorcycle

http://espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2051653

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose