Raptors

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Siakam wants out, I'd rather trade for him. Ayton and picks.

The Suns should certainly let the Nets know they are exploring other options. Their hands should not be handcuffed by one team.

Peter Sheldon

Veteran
Reaction score
My fear is that Ayton/Bridges both get traded. So you are now without youth and great defense and interior defense. For the fleeting hope that KD stays uninjured. If KD goes down with injury, then Suns pretty much lose 75% of their games if they are lucky. and you've traded all your picks for the next 5 years.

taz02

All Star
Reaction score
if the suns were willing to trade DA/Bridges and all of their picks for KD the deal would already be done.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if the suns were willing to trade DA/Bridges and all of their picks for KD the deal would already be done.
Maybe. One report says that in addition to wanting an all star level player they want a slew of picks and pick swaps, some think that was aimed at us with the intention of getting all our available picks plus they expect picks from an Ayton trade. Another report claimed that they wanted the boatload of picks plus two all star level players.

I think they are demanding more than 4 unprotected firsts plus pick swaps every other year in addition to Bridges and CamJ. And they'll settle in a few weeks for slightly less (passing on CamJ) if we're foolish enough to meet their demands.