Rapoport: "The Arizona Cardinals have received calls from teams about trading up."

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
2 days till this board is in apocalypse mode...

Lol i am.having a hard time sleeping lately anxious on draft

I am sure we will all band together with eternal Cardinal hope and optimism.

Unless they stay #1 and draft Jonah Williams. Then we will melt down and add this to Levi Brown memory.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
lol. Now you’re criticizing him for winning too much. That’s rich. And a ridiculous reach. My god how awful would he be if he never lost?!?
Once again Ouchie trying to be the smartest guy in the room .I want to know if he ever was QB on a team that wasn`t loaded with talent?Whats so freaking hard to understand about that?

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Those later picks can be used as currency in later rounds to move up to get players still on the 120 board. Or, you take less UDFAs. No such thing as too many picks since the teams have to fill in players after the draft anyway

They can also be used in trades for present day NFLers.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet

·
4m

From
@gmfb
: The #AZCardinals have two parallel universes, one where everyone thinks they are taking Kyler Murray, the other with Josh Rosen on the field for veteran minicamp. ... By the way, they have not recently made trade calls centered around Rosen.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport
@gmfb
: The #AZCardinals have two parallel universes, one where everyone thinks they are taking Kyler Murray, the other with Josh Rosen on the field for veteran minicamp. … By the way, they have not recently made trade calls centered around Rosen.

"Not recently made"? The reports have been consistent that they haven't made any calls/haven't shopped Rosen. Is this new info or incorrect reporting?

What are the odds that you give Rosen the playbook, trot him out to run the offense for 2 days, and then trade him?

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Are you content flying forward with Murray and the free agents they've brought in? Take Murray if you think he's a game changer, but it'll cost you a shot at all of the best players in this draft otherwise, which you'd have your pick of if you run with Rosen and build around him.
My concern is that he's closer to RG3 than Russell Wilson. But if the Cardinals pick him, I hope he's Rookie of the Year.
"Not recently made"? The reports have been consistent that they haven't made any calls/haven't shopped Rosen. Is this new info or incorrect reporting?

What are the odds that you give Rosen the playbook, trot him out to run the offense for 2 days, and then trade him?

Interesting how some of the ESPN pundits are wondering where he'll be traded for a second round pick. One ESPN 'expert' even said the Cardinals should trade Rosen to Washington for Case Keenum and a third round pick. Seriously!?!

Last edited:

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dunno which way it breaks - Rosen or Murray

What I do think is that, if we pass on Murray, the likelihood that we'll trade out of #1 increases exponentially. And quite possibly this will set the tone for the remainder of a wild and wooley draft.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

If GM "X" calls Keim and leaves a message to give him a "ding", I guess technically you've made a call regarding Rosen. But, there hasn't been a credible report that the Cards have initiated conversations on Rosen.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose