Randy Moss to return to Football

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
SIGN MOSS...I'm willing to gamble, whatever it takes to win. Moss would equal at least 5 extra TDs we would not have without him. Seriously, with the coverage Fitz gets, Moss is good for a few deep routes even at his age and if not, Fitz chews them up because they have to spread their concerns on defense

CardinalMike

Chickens can't clap!
Reaction score
SIGN MOSS...I'm willing to gamble, whatever it takes to win. Moss would equal at least 5 extra TDs we would not have without him. Seriously, with the coverage Fitz gets, Moss is good for a few deep routes even at his age and if not, Fitz chews them up because they have to spread their concerns on defense

Our problem wasn't having guys who could go deep it was allowing the QB 4 seconds in the pocket to step in to a deep throw.

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Moss would still spread the D regardless. I wouldn't consider him top priority, but if he came knocking, I wouldn't turn him around either

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I would take Moss, any day of the week, and he's probably cheap. All we need is 1, maybe 2, good years from him. He's a deep threat like we've rarely seen, don't care about his attitude problems--there's probably dudes in our locker-room with 'tudes, but we don't hear about it because they follow Whiz's example and keep their mouths shut.

Black Jesus

No Talent Ass-Clown
Reaction score
I would love to have Moss. Skelton or Manning to Fitz, Moss and whoever is great with our TEs and RB corps.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Why? He was still burning DBs when he lost his passion for football two years ago.

You answered your own question. He hasn't cared about football (or been productive) in years and now he suddenly cares again? Sorry don't buy it.

He's known for having a bad attitude, taking plays off and oh yeah is on the wrong side of 30. I'd rather get a player who I don't have to question whether he'll he show up every week. Its just not worth the trouble

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Why? He was still burning DBs when he lost his passion for football two years ago.

I didn't see that happening in that final year in NE, Min, or Ten.

Moss has loss more than a couple of steps, and doesn't run routes very well.

If we are looking for a speed reciever, Moss is not it.

Last edited:

chickenhead

Reaction score
I honestly think Fitz' influence mitigates a lot of the potential attitude problems. And if Peyton were the one under center, doubly so. I'm not saying bring him in necessarily, but if they did, I'd be interested.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't bring him in. If Manning signs here and he shows interest in the guy then fine but I think Skelton and/or Kolb have enough to worry about without adding someone like Randy.

Steve

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Screw Randy Moss! He's great when things are going in his favor & a quitter when they don't!!! Theres a reason he was released or traded over & over. Great talent...bad team player!!!

Moss, Desean Jackson, TO, Ocho Stinko are all the same...selfish & all about themselves. I wouldn't have any of them on my team & kinda funny none have won a Super Bowl :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave