football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
perspective / there is always hope:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I'd be disappointed if we drafted a tackle in round 1. We only drafted Jones last year and he was supposed to be a 3rd round steal on a guy with round 1 grades. I never believed that personally, was easy to see Jones had some flaws in his game but he's a smart guy and a hard worker so we should be believing in him and giving him time. He has all the physical tools so if Kugler is half the coach people say he is then he should be able to get Jones up to speed.

We can't keep drafting the same positions over and over again.
Agreed with this. We invest so much in the same spots on repeat. Eventually some need to hit, be developed, or the person drafting needs to be held accountable.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

It's bound to happen. It's the dumbest move we could make.

Why do I always feel that come draft time Kliff is yapping a Keims heels for a shiny new offensive weapon. It would be nice to have a HC who gives a crap about the team as a whole.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I think Zaven Collins is a name we should all get comfortable with.

He's a good player...... But man..... I wouldn't prefer it over and of the 3 CB's or Parsons, or the 3 WR's.

football karma

Reaction score
Why do I always feel that come draft time Kliff is yapping a Keims heels for a shiny new offensive weapon.
yet, last year they passed on offensive players and took a defensive one at #8, and in the third round, took an offensive tackle.

football karma

Reaction score
I think Zaven Collins is a name we should all get comfortable with.

He's a good player...... But man..... I wouldn't prefer it over and of the 3 CB's or Parsons, or the 3 WR's.

draft Collins at #16: hmmm, okay

draft Collins at #16 with one of the CBs or WRs available: board meltdown

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Don't see how anyone could mind us taking a OLman. No matter who you pencil in as starters, you know darn well they all won't be there as the season progresses. How many do we seem to lose every year before the season is very old? You have to have subs who aren't a huge drop off and deficit when called upon.

We have so many needs and so few picks, especially in the early rounds, but I won't fret if we took one of the top two OGS /OTs, preferably one who can play 2 or 3 of the positions on the line equally well. When you have a weakness in the line, it screws up your whole offense and timing. Other positions, not so much.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson