Random California Doctor says JJ Watt should have an Ablation

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m guessing by his reaction in his press conference and emotion + comments related to the whole situation? I’d be very much willing to bet it’s probably his first issue with it. It’s scary the first time going through it with my son… Now I don’t even worry about it.

Ya I know what you mean, I went through something similar in 2020 with several blockages being found, one of which is stented. Doesn't seem like a big deal now, but with cardiovascular disease I have to really watch what I eat, exercise, in addition to a crapload of meds and supplements. Not as bad now, but not business as usual either.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya I know what you mean, I went through something similar in 2020 with several blockages being found, one of which is stented. Doesn't seem like a big deal now, but with cardiovascular disease I have to really watch what I eat, exercise, in addition to a crapload of meds and supplements. Not as bad now, but not business as usual either.
Glad your ok Brother

carrrnuttt

Didactic
Reaction score
I do think all the handwringing here is pretty comical considering pretty much everyone on the board was lining up with any doctor, nurse or actor who might have played a doctor or nurse, commenting on Tua last week even though none of the people commenting had personally seen Tua.

Tua's symptoms that he displayed on-field for millions to see manifest only for VERY specific reasons and from VERY specific causes, all related to brain injury.

Atrial Fibrillation has many causes that can range from as simple as Sleep Apnea, to an infection, to thyroid disease and many more in-between (including actual heart disease). Something that has to be checked out and determined, as far as causes and treatments, by intimate investigations done by a doctor/pcp in direct contact with a patient.

Not even a remotely similar scenario between the two.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As a person with A-Fib, I can tell you nothing is perfect with the cure. Nothing has worked for me. Ablation helped for 4 or 5 weeks then went back to a-fib again and have been there ever since.
I'm sorry about that. I know how much it sucks to be stuck in AFib!

bigredjane

& amp; quot ;Car d s Crazy
Reaction score
I an sure that the fact he is going to be a father for the first time has really affected his feelings about this! He is one tough cookie!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson