Rams vs Green Bay - Who would you rather win?

Proximo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Rams. We get another chance to beat the rams, but we don't get to play GB again.

And Lambo in snow scares the crap out of me.

DVontel

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Why do you guys keep assuming it’ll snow in Lambeau during a playoff game? I don’t think that hasn’t happened in 14 years with all the playoff games that have happened there

QuebecCard

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Why do you guys keep assuming it’ll snow in Lambeau during a playoff game? I don’t think that hasn’t happened in 14 years with all the playoff games that have happened there

Whether it's snow, sleet, arctic cold... or a pleasant fall-like day, it's still better to face them with 65,000+ screamers on your side.

In other words... AT HOME!

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whether it's snow, sleet, arctic cold... or a pleasant fall-like day, it's still better to face them with 65,000+ screamers on your side.

In other words... AT HOME!

And to have gotten a bye two weeks earlier as well.

I think are really underestimating how valuable the bye is. It means all you have to do is win ONE home game and you’re a game from the Super Bowl. Also, the week to get healthy from a grueling extra long season for the first time.

I also think since the teams up top could be so bunched up and that there’s only one bye, there won’t be the worry or resting players too much and getting too much rust because I think every team will be going for that bye in Week 18 this year.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
I think are really underestimating how valuable the bye is. It means all you have to do is win ONE home game and you’re a game from the Super Bowl. Also, the week to get healthy from a grueling extra long season for the first time.
the bye is the big thing for me

especially in a tough NFC

who wants a first round playoff game vs the Vikings or 49ers? Sure, the Cards would be favored, but those would be difficult outs to start a playoff run

Proximo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Even if it is a 1 percent chance of snow, that is higher than 0 in LA.

the cards will not win a snow game.

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
the bye is the big thing for me

especially in a tough NFC

who wants a first round playoff game vs the Vikings or 49ers? Sure, the Cards would be favored, but those would be difficult outs to start a playoff run
Yup.

BritCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
And to have gotten a bye two weeks earlier as well.

I also think since the teams up top could be so bunched up and that there’s only one bye, there won’t be the worry or resting players too much and getting too much rust because I think every team will be going for that bye in Week 18 this year.

I think I'd rather play on the road! We've been invincible.

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I'd rather play on the road! We've been invincible.

There’s a world of difference between road regular season games and road playoff games. In our only game under the lights of a national TV audience we face planted an entire half against the Packers. People need to remember this will be our team’s FIRST foray into the playoffs and playoff pressure is something they’re going to have to get used to.

I think it’s much easier to do that at home than on the road.