Rams v Cards-2016

OP
OP
LoyalRam

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
“There’s such a fine line between throwing a guy in there, making him play ... and he knows he’s going to go in and struggle because the team’s not good like some guys have been,” Palmer said Wednesday during a conference call. “The Rams are different. That’s a very good team. They don’t need to throw a rookie in there and him learn on the run and the team suffer.

“They’ve got a veteran who has the team at the top of the division.”

SPEAK IT, Carson Palmer!

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
“There’s such a fine line between throwing a guy in there, making him play ... and he knows he’s going to go in and struggle because the team’s not good like some guys have been,” Palmer said Wednesday during a conference call. “The Rams are different. That’s a very good team. They don’t need to throw a rookie in there and him learn on the run and the team suffer.

“They’ve got a veteran who has the team at the top of the division.”

SPEAK IT, Carson Palmer!
i can tell you're loving this season after 3 games. please do me a favor, come back and tell me how you feel after 10 games. good or bad, come report back in, we'll see where that confidence stands in relation to today.

OP
OP
LoyalRam

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
i can tell you're loving this season after 3 games. please do me a favor, come back and tell me how you feel after 10 games. good or bad, come report back in, we'll see where that confidence stands in relation to today.
Ok, I will!

Here is Bruce watching Gurley run for TD, after TD on Sunday....:cool:
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Reaction score
My , I think you are inferring something....

and by the way, this time when Gurley gets in the open, no way Honey Badger catches him. You will face a Todd Gurley that is hungering for his first 200 yard game of the season.....

He should try for his first 100 yard game before he tries for 200.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good win, guys. We crapped the bed, bad. When Stanton came in, I said, "it sucks that I know that this game is going to end with him throwing an interception." Sigh.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gotta give it up to Ram fans. Congrats.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
A rivalry is a good thing for teams, fans, cities etc...

This current NFCW division is only 14 years old IIRC (Cards, Rams, Niners, Seahawks).
Rams vs Niners is the oldest, more established rivalry but i think other strong rivalries have developed too recently...Seattle vs SF, Arizona vs Seattle. Now that the Rams are back in LA i think this Cardinals vs Rams rivalry will start to heat up.

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Like this?
You must be registered for see images attach

When was that? Do you have that game on a VHS tape? Like I said get back to me win and if you win anything without Warner. You dumb butts ran him out of town nice job. We thank you and it's the only thing about your team I like.

Last edited:

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Great you beat us we have such a great team this year you must be so happy. It's nice to know where your bar is at no more needs to be said. Come in and talk trash on our board on a down season with a team that hasn't won anything in 50 years.

You're so assume.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose