Rams trade Goff, 2 1sts for Stafford

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Were they really stacked or was it that McVay is so good that it just looked like that?

Their talent level has not decreased. Their secondary & DL have improved since McVay got there. Only thing that has stayed the same is their mediocre ILBs. Their WRs/TEs are nearly the same. Their OLine has gotten a little worse, while they don’t have the top end talent they did a few years ago at RB, they have more depth there.

Goff might not be the only reason, he was the main reason. He single-handily lost games against the Niners, Dolphins, & Seattle this season.

Losing talent won’t matter as long as they continue to gain talent in middle rounds like they have been doing.

I think Stafford is overrated, but I do think he’s better than Goff. I wouldn’t be shocked if Goff isn’t on a team 5 years from now.

I want to downplay the hell out of the Rams, too, but I just can’t. I admire how they run things over there, unfortunately, but I’m still rooting for their downfall.

I brought the hype the national media was spewing years ago. Especially after Gurley folded. Still waiting with you unfortunately, meanwhile we remain largely uncompetitive against them, and it hurts.