Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 9-25-22

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Why is it that, when we play LA, I feel that Sean McVay has a better understanding of our offense than Kliffy does?
Hell, I've got where I know the play that's coming over half of the time and I'm no genius. It's like watching the same movie over and over again, pretty soon you know the dialogue by heart. McVay is a real NFL coach so I am sure he's seeing much, much more than me.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I mean, if it makes you feel better that we lost to such flawed team . . . ?
The Cardinals suck right now, but the point is that the Rams aren't really that good either.

The Rams gave the Cardinals ample opportunities to get back in that game but they keimed it up.

Reactions: PJ1

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Cardinals suck right now, but the point is that the Rams aren't really that good either.

The Rams gave the Cardinals ample opportunities to get back in that game but they keimed it up.
I don’t think anyone is claiming the Rams are that good. That’s why yesterday’s loss was so ugly.

our entire division… hell… entire Conference is WEAK this year, which is why our decisions in the off-season to “stay flexible” and basically punt on the season are so maddening.

And if you look at our schedule, it’s not like it’s riddled with great teams. But I don’t think this team has the talent or coaching to take advantage. So we’ll see more games like Sunday because we play a lot of mediocre teams like the Rams. In those games, our complete lack of pass rush/coverage can be managed not to totally kill us.

But against good teams, with more talent, I think we’re gonna get boat raced.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The Arizona Blands - A Bland Team lead by a Bland Coach hired by a Bland GM employed by a Bland Owner given ownership by a Blander Owner.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Uh, okay. Just makes the cards even worse

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose