Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 12-23-18

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
I was leading the Zane Gonzales bad wagon, but he looks like a guy who doesn't trust his swing.

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score
This is perfect. Fans give Larry a nice send off and he throws a touchdown in a play that will always be remembered, Rosen builds confidence, we get the number one overall pick in Bosa and Wilks/Keim cement their fate
Do you own some stock in Bosas agents firm? You mention this guy constantly. :koolaid:

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My fantasy RB's got a combined 28 points this weekend. Anderson is going to get that all by his lonesome.
I'm in the exact same position. And the guy I'm playing against is getting great games from mediocre players. Watching Elijah McGuire double up Melvin Gordon just doesn't seem right.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is perfect. Fans give Larry a nice send off and he throws a touchdown in a play that will always be remembered, Rosen builds confidence, we get the number one overall pick in Bosa and Wilks/Keim cement their fate

I will have some of that eggnog. :beer:

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Do you own some stock in Bosas agents firm? You mention this guy constantly. :koolaid:

Aren’t you the guy who consistently states that Rosen should be traded for a late round pick? I am just excited to have the first pick for the first time since the franchise moved to Arizona

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Who would you like as the top pick?
Well since we don't know yet what pick we have, and we don't know which underclassmen are going to declare for the draft, and since it's not until April. It doesn't matter what I would like. The thing is you don't have to continually say the same thing over and over in every post you make.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Rosen has a really hard time seeing the field. Lots of reasons for it I guess from the line, WRs ect but as of right now Rosen is not good.

Glennon marching down the field last week makes me wonder if Rosen is actually a big part of the problem.

60 yards passing in the 3rd quarter is ridiculous.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I am curious... it seems we must have the most undersized defense in the league, I mean they all look small even in the all red Santa uniforms

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Aren’t you the guy who consistently states that Rosen should be traded for a late round pick? I am just excited to have the first pick for the first time since the franchise moved to Arizona
Aren't you the guy who changes their mind every week about who we should draft? Who cares the board is a place where people can make outlandish comments if they want to. You should know that as much as anybody.