Ram rb Cam Akers blown achilles

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
Just reported on ESPN. Rough start for the Rams, i wonder who they end up signing?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That pretty big

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
The side bar question: how did this happen, where, and will he be covered? I had a guy who plays in the league come into a clinic I was running a few months ago, who injured his ankle doing some recreational things, and asked me to treat him off the books (because I’ve always had a little gangster in me and I’m a sympathizer, I hooked a brother up). Getting injured away from the facility/OTAs/practice is always a big deal.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Don't much about him. Looks like a second year player. Was he good last year?

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This is a big deal, a new QB that doesn't know the system and now no RB that knows the system. This might cost them some games early and maybe even more.

For us, we will see, Kliff has to overcome McVay else he might not be a HC next year.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Does it really matter? McVay just needs somebody with a pulse and we will give up 200+ yards rushing as usual smh
Well yea it really matters if the Rams plan to go deep in the playoffs

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Very good young back in a system that makes most RB's successful. Even though the Rams are not saying right now, they will need another back. They can't run the risk of where they'll be should Henderson get hurt also. Wouldn't be surprised if they're talking to Adrian Peterson.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Eric Dickerson wants Rams to bring back Todd Gurley

That’s a no-brainer,” Dickerson told TMZ.com regarding the possibility of bringing back Gurley. “I mean, he knows the offense, he knows this offense. He doesn’t have to come in and try and learn it. . . . He knows [Sean] McVay, he knows the guys on the team — that would be an easy fit.”

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
This is a big deal, a new QB that doesn't know the system and now no RB that knows the system. This might cost them some games early and maybe even more.

For us, we will see, Kliff has to overcome McVay else he might not be a HC next year.
Except they have backups that weren’t bad that do know the system. So, yeah . . .

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
They do, but outside of Henderson, they don't have too much quality depth.
Agreed. Losing any player, particularly a good one like Akers looked, hurts. But I was responding to the comment that the Rams would be starting a rb that was mew to the system. And that’s just not true.