Raiders Working Out Murray

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
Yes but one offside penalty is what stopped them. Give me an offense that scores 30 PTs. A game and I’ll take our chances with our defense as it stands right now.
In way that kinda proves my point although Dee Ford had a great year some (not me) would say he is average to below average

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Yes but one offside penalty is what stopped them. Give me an offense that scores 30 PTs. A game and I’ll take our chances with our defense as it stands right now.

Mahomes could be this teams QB and we still wouldn’t score 30 a game and we still would miss the playoffs. He had hunt for most the year, Hill and Kelce. We can match Hunt with DJ but we can’t sniff the talent of those other two players with this roster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Remember that time we were a respectable franchise with a respected owner who took a respectable college Quarterback in the first half of the first round after hiring a buffoon who went to the 4-3 and then let the GM flush the franchise down the toilet. Not going to happen. Stick to the plan

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Murray is the most impactful player in this draft. I would say one of the more impactful players in a few years. Drop to your knees & pray we don't pass on him. I'll always be a Cardinal fan 1st, but we'll all be nauseated if he's in another team's uniform.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mahomes could be this teams QB and we still wouldn’t score 30 a game and we still would miss the playoffs. He had hunt for most the year, Hill and Kelce. We can match Hunt with DJ but we can’t sniff the talent of those other two players with this roster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agree. But what if we land a te like Fant or Hockenson( simply a beast) and then Hollywood Brown? We really have to load up on playmakers in this draft. Players that can turn a game around with one play or open up the field for someone else. If the cards brass think it’s kevin White, Charles clay and chad Williams they are idiots.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Murray is the most impactful player in this draft. I would say one of the more impactful players in a few years. Drop to your knees & pray we don't pass on him. I'll always be a Cardinal fan 1st, but we'll all be nauseated if he's in another team's uniform.

Not to worry. There are quite a few over the counter products to deal with your upcoming nausea.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If there is one team that Keim has been able to own regarding football moves it's the Raiders. Could the Cardinals be due for another gift from the Raiders?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
& if he busts?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
If there is one team that Keim has been able to own regarding football moves it's the Raiders. Could the Cardinals be due for another gift from the Raiders?

As a Murry proponent, I'd still love to fleece the Raiders.

Many smart people have pointed out, that the more picks you have, the greater chance a team will hit on some.

Imagine trading down to 4, still getting Q Williams or Ed Oliver. Getting one of the Raiders other firsts and adding N'Keal Harry. Drafting Chris Lindstrom with the Cardinals 2nd and Deebo Samuel with the Raiders second.

As much as I like Murray, a haul of:

Q Williams
N'Keal Harry
Chris Lindstrom
Deebo Samuel

You get a really good 3-4 DE, two good young WRs to pair with Fitz and Kirk, and an offensive lineman who looks like a ten year starter at LG. I didn't mention TE, because frankly, I don't know how important TE is going to be in a KK offense.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep this is a completely acceptable non Murray outcome. It will basically add the WAR through multiple acquisitions.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would this years 4th pick plus something next year if it meant the Murray fanboys disappeared

Those "Murray fanboys" are long time posters here. They have followed the Cardinals through the Kolb/Skelton years, they aren't leaving.

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
Those "Murray fanboys" are long time posters here. They have followed the Cardinals through the Kolb/Skelton years, they aren't leaving.
I know try since Jim Hart, Neil Lomax etc. For me give ya a clue how long IVE followed this team for some reason I guess its because misery loves company

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
As a Murry proponent, I'd still love to fleece the Raiders.

Many smart people have pointed out, that the more picks you have, the greater chance a team will hit on some.

Imagine trading down to 4, still getting Q Williams or Ed Oliver. Getting one of the Raiders other firsts and adding N'Keal Harry. Drafting Chris Lindstrom with the Cardinals 2nd and Deebo Samuel with the Raiders second.

As much as I like Murray, a haul of:

Q Williams
N'Keal Harry
Chris Lindstrom
Deebo Samuel

You get a really good 3-4 DE, two good young WRs to pair with Fitz and Kirk, and an offensive lineman who looks like a ten year starter at LG. I didn't mention TE, because frankly, I don't know how important TE is going to be in a KK offense.
Or in Keim’s case, the bigger the failures.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I know try since Jim Hart, Neil Lomax etc. For me give ya a clue how long IVE followed this team for some reason I guess its because misery loves company

What about the time they fired Tom Tupa out there at QB? lol..

Or remember when Pisarkiewicz started four games because Dollar Bill wanted a Missouri player at QB?

What, are you a glutton for punishment Delmar?

I must be.. but at least my dream of drafting Murray is about to come true.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good. They can pick him at #4. Or maybe he will fall to one of their later picks.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Wouldn't that be ironic?

Two years in a row starting the season with a Heisman-winning Oklahoma QB drafted #1 overall...?

It's pretty cool. And how about this BIM, Jalen Hurts has an outside chance to make it a hat-trick. Crazy eh?

But OU won't win poop until they start playing defense again.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's pretty cool. And how about this BIM, Jalen Hurts has an outside chance to make it a hat-trick. Crazy eh?

But OU won't win poop until they start playing defense again.

LOL

Hadn't even thought of Baker.

Was thinking about the Arizona Cardinals starting Sam Bradford last season and possibly Kyler Murray this season.

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
What about the time they fired Tom Tupa out there at QB? lol..

Or remember when Pisarkiewicz started four games because Dollar Bill wanted a Missouri player at QB?

What, are you a glutton for punishment Delmar?

I must be.. but at least my dream of drafting Murray is about to come true.
Yep we have seen a lot of bad football drafts for sure still the topper for me is Steve Little your dream of drafting Murray is My nightmare though

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Raiders know how to get Murray. Offer up lots of good stuff.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson