R I S E ___ U P ___ D A R K ___ S I D E (2021)

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I would be able to wash my hands of yesterday's disgusting debacle if KM weren't out injured. I have zero hope of us doing anything significant without him. Without KM, we may squeak into the playoffs, but we're a guaranteed 1 and done. And are we getting him back soon? Are we getting a GOOD ENOUGH KM back soon? He doesn't play well injured.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Guys we are 8-2. And we started in the hole 14-0 because of a bad fumble and a bad 4th down call. Take away starting QB and everyone sucks. Look at GB last week and Seattle last 4 weeks. Look at Pittsburgh and Ben isn’t great. Plus we were down our best WR and great RB
I think it’s a little unfair

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yeah I'm super frustrated K1 didn't play because according to some reporters he could have played in the last two games if needed. With that said, I am choosing to forgive the embarrassing loss to Carolina without QB1, RB1, and WR1 in the lineup.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys we are 8-2. And we started in the hole 14-0 because of a bad fumble and a bad 4th down call. Take away starting QB and everyone sucks. Look at GB last week and Seattle last 4 weeks. Look at Pittsburgh and Ben isn’t great. Plus we were down our best WR and great RB
Except for Carolina evidently.

How many teams have come into SFS with their backup QB and beaten us? :shrug:

Every team is dealing with injuries and missing players.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am pissed because they were an embarrassment to their fans. I am a long time season ticket holder and not a bandwagon fan.
I left midway through the 3rd quarter and did want to watch their crappy performance any more.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am pissed because they were an embarrassment to their fans. I am a long time season ticket holder and not a bandwagon fan.
I left midway through the 3rd quarter and did want to watch their crappy performance any more.
We always stay to the very end. Empty stands with the press conference interviews up on the jumbotron screens.

So many people left early that there was literally no wait driving out of the Blue lot.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Exactly. We don't HAVE our starting QB, and it's an ankle, and those can take a long time to heal, and even longer to heal fully. Plus, our QB doesn't play well when injured. This is the concern.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exactly. We don't HAVE our starting QB, and it's an ankle, and those can take a long time to heal, and even longer to heal fully. Plus, our QB doesn't play well when injured. This is the concern.
At this point in Kyler's career he is an MVP Candidate* and our genuine QBOTF*.

*When healthy

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I'm not going full darksider or anything, but one has to wonder if we're going to see KM or DHop before the bye. I'm not loving the chances, and not sure what I would do. But, injuries were a fear of mine when he was coming onto the team, and thus far in his career he hasn't proven to have that kind of Russell Wilson either luck or toughness that many projected he'd have.

It's alarming to have a guy out for nearly a month if he misses Seattle.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This thread isn’t the place for reason

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a ridiculous performance out there tonight. Kliff tries to be too cute or too cool instead of actually thinking and putting points on the board. Prater is awesome - use him when in his range.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The one valid critique of Kliff in this game IMO.
Besides the 4th and shorts in Prater's range...

When we were down 10 late I was telling my wife we should kick the FG as soon as we get into FG territory and worry about the TD if and when we recover an onside kick. Had we not wasted so much time trying for the TD first, we would have had over a minute left once we recovered the onside kick - instead of 37 seconds. SMH.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose