Quantum Leap (sequel series)(NBC)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

'Quantum Leap' sequel series to premiere Sept. 19 on NBC​

NBC said its Quantum Leap sequel series is set to debut on Sept. 19.

The sci-fi show will star Raymond Lee, Caitlin Bassett, Ernie Hudson, Mason Alexander Park and Nanrisa Lee.

"It's been nearly 30 years since Dr. Sam Beckett stepped into the Quantum Leap accelerator and vanished," the network said in a press release on Wednesday.

"Now, a new team, led by physicist Ben Song, has been assembled to restart the project in hope of understanding the mysteries behind the machine and the man who created it," the synopsis continued. "Everything changes, however, when Ben makes an unauthorized leap into the past, leaving the team behind to solve the mystery of why he did it. At Ben's side throughout his leaps is Addison, who appears in the form of a hologram only Ben can see and hear. She's a decorated Army veteran who brings level-headed precision to her job."

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
This was my favorite show as a kid. Never missed an episode. I don’t watch much network television, but I will give the pilot a chance for nostalgia.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Scott Bakula will not be part of the show but referenced. They made him an offer and he declined because he felt this was a different show. At least this is not a reboot and if...a BIG IF.... this show ends up being any good as a continuation I really hope at the very least they can give the fans closure on his character. The way they ended the original show still bugs me to this day.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
Scott Bakula will not be part of the show but referenced. They made him an offer and he declined because he felt this was a different show. At least this is not a reboot and if...a BIG IF.... this show ends up being any good as a continuation I really hope at the very least they can give the fans closure on his character. The way they ended the original show still bugs me to this day.

When I was a young teen it was by far my favorite show. I was heartbroken over the finale. I still have this gem in an old memory box… haha

Attachments

• 3CD72FD9-E9CC-42E2-B6E1-4AF78E96AEAB.jpeg
    3CD72FD9-E9CC-42E2-B6E1-4AF78E96AEAB.jpeg
    266.7 KB · Views: 5
OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm kind if digging it. Went back and watched the final episode of the original first.

I didn't realize Dean Stockwell dies less than a year ago.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose