QB Clues

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well his annoucement on Kolb taking less money surprised me, That is Keims job.
But we don't know if M Bidwill set the policy on less money, Keim set the policy and notified Michael or (my guess) it was a collaberative decision involving, Michael, Steve, Jason Licht and possibly Arians.

Last edited:

john h

Reaction score
John - You started out "hoping" that M Bidwill wouldn't be a meddling owner, but by the time you finished the paragraph, it sounded as if you were now assuming that this was the case. Based on what information? I do think that Michael (like many owners) wants to play a more active role in knowing what's going on and how decisions are made (& may keep asking questions until he feels he's gotten the information he feels he needs - something he may have been too lenient about with Wiz), but "knowing" how your operation is being run is a far cry from running it yourself. Point is: We don't know - we'll just have to wait and see.

I certainly do not know what goes on in the upper echelons of the Cards organization. I would not even pretend to. It is a fair question to ask just how much of the day to day decision making is being made by Michael? If someone on the board knows definitively then speak up. People want to know. It is the Bidwill's team and they can do what they want. I cannot argue with that. I can look at a team like the Cowboys and do know who runs that team from top to bottom. Jerry Jones will be glad to tell you. I think George Halas was sort of the same way as was Paul Brown. Players, coaches, and staff are closed mouth for the most part about how an organization is run. It almost seems like an unwritten rule. You bad mouth your former team and you may never get a job in the NFL again as owners sort of hang to gather on these type issues.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
yea

Doesn't Matter- The big dog announced it- If you aint lead dog - the view never changes!

My first thought was Michael said "I got this" continue what you were doing, team building and evaluations! Then I thought maybe "I made this mess let me clean it up" Now I'm like WTH - Should the players the MB reaper?

I would like to see a clear seperation of ability at the QB position, or cut our losses at DRC , 2nd rounder and what $30 million into Kolb.

But we don't know if M Bidwill set the policy on less money, Keim set the policy and notified Michael or (my guess) it was a collaberative decision involving, Michael, Steve, Jason Licht and possibly Arians.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseyslayer