Prospects Per Round

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I have Wypler in the third behind Tippman. Wypler is very raw with a good upside. I would say he’s not just a body. I have Schmitz in 2 as he’s the best now and likely going forward. The Cards have interview Wypler.
Tippmann is the best physically.

Tippmann would probably be the top center if his hand placement was better. Great physical tools that get negated by him constantly giving up his chest. Didn't matter much in college, but he's going to have issues in the NFL if it isn't fixed.

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
If we get O'Cyrus Torrence and Tipman or Schmitz.....we could completely remake this offense.

We've tried the finesse crap...lets become a power running team who busts of big plays after we wear down the defense.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
If we get O'Cyrus Torrence and Tipman or Schmitz.....we could completely remake this offense.

We've tried the finesse crap...lets become a power running team who busts of big plays after we wear down the defense.
I like half of this. Well, 3/4s of it. Let's become a team that can power run, for certain. That can run when necessary, and can run out the clock. Becoming a true power-running team isn't the offense I want us to become, though, not in a passing league.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like half of this. Well, 3/4s of it. Let's become a team that can power run, for certain. That can run when necessary, and can run out the clock. Becoming a true power-running team isn't the offense I want us to become, though, not in a passing league.
Agreed. You need balance and you need to keep the defense guessing are they running the ball or passing the ball. That is what the Cardinals offense lacked over the last year or so. They became predictable.

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
What I mean by a power running team is one that can line up and run the ball, and get consistent positive yards. That sounds so simple....but I dont want to have to go 4 wide spread to try and unload the box....or have 6 guys go in motion to run a jet sweep.

What this offense needs IMO is the ability to line up and run the damn ball on first and 2nd down if needed....and deal with 3rd and 4's.....no more going out of the gun 100% of the time, taking a sack on 1st down and never being able to play from behind the 2 and 17 etc.

I feel like we have had an offense under Kliff that was gimmicky, and counted on NFL player missing tackles, or being out of alignment. How about we just get an offensive line and a RB that are better than the opposition, and can impose their will on people?

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Agreed. You need balance and you need to keep the defense guessing are they running the ball or passing the ball. That is what the Cardinals offense lacked over the last year or so. They became predictable.
When Maxxxxx was cooking in 2021, we were unstoppable.