Problem Going to New Posts on Older Threads

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Or, should I say, the problem is you DON'T go to the newest post on old threads. For the longest time, whenever an older thread gets new posts, clicking on it takes you to the first post in the thread rather than to the newest post. This forces the poster to scroll through the threat, sometimes pages at a time, to find where the newer post starts. And it isn't just on super old threads. I finally had enough and came here to report the problem when Harry's Finding an Edge thread from February just did the same thing. Previously I would forget about it by the time I was done posting, but this one was super annoying so I opened up this page before I forgot :)

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or, should I say, the problem is you DON'T go to the newest post on old threads. For the longest time, whenever an older thread gets new posts, clicking on it takes you to the first post in the thread rather than to the newest post. This forces the poster to scroll through the threat, sometimes pages at a time, to find where the newer post starts. And it isn't just on super old threads. I finally had enough and came here to report the problem when Harry's Finding an Edge thread from February just did the same thing. Previously I would forget about it by the time I was done posting, but this one was super annoying so I opened up this page before I forgot :)
@Shaggy have you noticed this problem?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA