Pro Bowl - Cards?

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Any guesses on who earned this from our team?

Chandler Jones, Jordan Hicks, and Zane Gonzalez (Will Lutz may edge him out) should be picked IMO.

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score
Yeah Budda making it is a joke. This is just box score watchers selecting him since he currently leads the league in solo tackles. The dude hasn’t even recorded an INT in his career. He’s basically a LB.

Like Packers fans know Blake Martinez isn’t anything special but their scheme allows him to rack up tackles.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
How far back is Kyler as a pro bowl alternate?

Stafford is 5th. Find it hard to believe Kyler would be over Cousins, Wentz and Dak.

Hard to believe KM would be over-Dak,Cousins,Wentz,Garrapolo,...…..even Matt Ryan had a comparable year to KM.Not a knock on KM but other guys had better season IMHO.Of course Budda Baker making the PB tells me all I need to know.Drew Brees was lights out when he came back from injury.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I have no issue with Budda Baker. I did at one point but realized it was just cause I was cranky about losing the DPY version of Tyrann Mathieu.

Baker is fine, and there are way more other positions that need an upgrade.

If he makes the Pro Bowl, which is the lamest of all awards, who cares?

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Its not perfect, but getting named a starter I think counts for something..

its 1/3 fan vote, 1/3 player and 1/3 coaches. I doubt Buddah is a national household name -- it suggests players and coaches put him in the game.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Its not perfect, but getting named a starter I think counts for something..

its 1/3 fan vote, 1/3 player and 1/3 coaches. I doubt Buddah is a national household name -- it suggests players and coaches put him in the game.
Baker cause of a bad defense has meaningless stats that make him being selected but if they really watched his game they would know the safety has been below average at best in coverage

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hard to believe KM would be over-Dak,Cousins,Wentz,Garrapolo,...…..even Matt Ryan had a comparable year to KM.Not a knock on KM but other guys had better season IMHO.Of course Budda Baker making the PB tells me all I need to know.Drew Brees was lights out when he came back from injury.
Nah Kyler > Ryan

Let me also add I don't think any of those guys are far ahead of Kyler either...

Just won more games. Dak and Cousins teams are loaded. I have them ahead because of Kyler's poor games recently. However, before that he was 7th in the league in QBR as a rookie.

Its big that Kyler's NFL peers recognize what he's doing on our team is impressive.

Last edited:

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Nah Kyler > Ryan

Let me also add I don't think any of those guys are far ahead of Kyler either...

Just won more games. Dak and Cousins teams are loaded. I have them ahead because of Kyler's poor games recently. However, before that he was 7th in the league in QBR as a rookie.

Its big that Kyler's NFL peers recognize what he's doing on our team is impressive.

For other information Nick Bosa made the Pro-Bowl team.Seems his peers liked what he did also.

OP
OP
TheCardFan

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
For other information Nick Bosa made the Pro-Bowl team.Seems his peers liked what he did also.

Agreed. Bosa is a stud.

The one that I am shocked about is Q Williams. WTF?

I was 100% sure he would come in an be a a notch under Aaron Donald.

That is also what scares me about Derrick Brown. Q was way more dominating in college.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Agreed. Bosa is a stud.

The one that I am shocked about is Q Williams. WTF?

I was 100% sure he would come in an be a a notch under Aaron Donald.

That is also what scares me about Derrick Brown. Q was way more dominating in college.

I think my order of preference was Bosa, Murray, Q... Q had one great year and DT’s take a while to develop. He should be a force down the road.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson