Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited by a moderator:

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never watched a single episode of this show. I would have to watch the entire series and then this. It probably will never happen.

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score
Watched the first two seasons of the original and quit after it started getting stupid.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will watch it because why not. I liked the show well enough.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I never watched it because I had other shows on my plate and I was still coaching youth basketball at the time. Not enough time. By the time I was able to watch it, many of my friends said the show sucked after Season 2 so figured why bother.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I never watched it because I had other shows on my plate and I was still coaching youth basketball at the time. Not enough time. By the time I was able to watch it, many of my friends said the show sucked after Season 2 so figured why bother.

Oh, it did get worse and worse! And that is the only reason I kept watching!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's hilarious we just watched Escape From Alcatraz with Eastwood last night and we were joking about Prison Break when watching it.

Started off good but just got so preposterous we lost interest and never finished the original series let alone the newer show.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
How do those two actors (and I use that term very loosely) still have jobs in Hollywood? Amazing.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do those two actors (and I use that term very loosely) still have jobs in Hollywood? Amazing.

I am pretty sure they hired Sarah Wayne Callies just to make the rest of the cast look better.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wentworth Miller Won't Be Reprising Prison Break Role: 'I Just Don't Want to Play Straight Characters'

https://people.com/tv/wentworth-miller-not-reprising-prison-break-role/

Wentworth Miller has no plans to revisit Prison Break.

The 48-year-old actor addressed a potential sixth season of the beloved Fox series in an Instagram post on Sunday, revealing that he has "officially" stepped down as his role of Michael Scofield because he does not wish to play straight characters anymore.

Prison Break originally aired for four seasons on Fox from 2005 to 2009, followed by a TV film titled The Final Break. In 2016, Fox revived the series for a fifth season, which aired the following year.

The show centered around Michael Scofield (Miller) devising a plan to help his older brother, Lincoln Burrows (Purcell), escape from prison after he was sentenced to death for a crime he did not commit.

In 2018, network president Michael Thorn confirmed that "a new iteration of Prison Break" was in the "very early stages of development," according to TV Line.