Preseason week 3: Arizona Cardinals @ Minnesota Vikings GameDay Thread. 08/24/19

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by Ronin, Aug 24, 2019.

1. CardsSunsDbacks

CardsSunsDbacks ASFN Contributor Contributor

This. We have yet to see him fully turn on the jets. Come regular season I would guess that in some of these situations where he gets out of the pocket he will take off down the field instead of throwing into a tight window. In preseason he has shied away from the run as it would be an unnecessary risk.

daves and juza76 like this.
  2. juza76

juza76 Registered

Is not about just preseason, he is too much overthinking
    He tend to lose almost half second deciding where to go, he has to follow more his instict

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
  3. Crimson Warrior

Crimson Warrior Dangerous Murray Zealot

I see your point, although it's tough to compare the scrambling speed of one QB to another. But now that you've mentioned it, I'm going to make it a point to watch RW or Jackson the next few times they're on TV.

I've only watched yesterday's game once, but I remember K1 breaking containment, and then being able to turn the corner, in good order, a couple of times. Have you noticed how he keeps his eyes downfield?

And the few times we've seen him make it to the corner, there's been a LB/safety/CB there waiting for him. Really there's been zero room to run. That won't always be true Ouchie.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    CardsSunsDbacks and juza76 like this.
  4. SECTION 11

SECTION 11 vibraslap

I think when he’s more accustomed to knowing when he needs to take off he’s going to look even faster. That’ll take a month tops.

5. JeffGollin

JeffGollin Registered User

KM's receivers are a little slow coming back for the ball on extended plays. Hopefully QB and receivers will figure this stuff out.

daves likes this.
  6. blindseyed

blindseyed I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita

This is something to look forward to (as in after the season) to see improvement and be able to endure growing pains during this season is what we'll have to do, if they keep improving and gelling then next year will be something to be excited about, if we digress like last year and get worse ....well....then we are in for a long century lol

daves likes this.