Preseason: Suns @ Nuggets Monday game thread, 10-10-2022

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Duane Washington Jr. likes to shoot the ball but he needs to remember he is a point guard.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Duane Washinton Jr. misses a 3-pointer with 2 seconds left in the game.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Deandre Ayton has a good night shooting 9-12 from the field for 19 points with 11 rebounds, 1 assist and 3 steals.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The blackout must be a Phoenix thing. I watched it on 755. Sorry.

It was worth the chance. My television guide showed the game as listed, but it was blacked out for some reason.

Hopefully it's the only game I will miss seeing this season.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here was that incorrect announcement last night for DeAndre Jordan.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
It was worth the chance. My television guide showed the game as listed, but it was blacked out for some reason.

Hopefully it's the only game I will miss seeing this season.
I assume you live in the Phoenix area? If so, black out rules probably applied. I'm in So Cal. The only games that are blacked out are Lakers and Clippers games that I have to watch on their respective local channels. (The Lakers announcers are particularly painful.) Although, it doesn't make sense as it wasn't being broadcast locally.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I assume you live in the Phoenix area? If so, black out rules probably applied. I'm in So Cal. The only games that are blacked out are Lakers and Clippers games that I have to watch on their respective local channels. (The Lakers announcers are particularly painful.) Although, it doesn't make sense as it wasn't being broadcast locally.
Wasn’t on up in LA on 755 for some reason.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

What's weird is I don't live near Phoenix and the games are normally never blacked out.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
League pass had it but it was by far the worst experience I’ve ever had using it, and I’ve had league pass for several years now.

Constant freezing and once during the game I had to reinstall it. And to make matters worse, when it WAS working I was subjected to Scott Hastings and the Nugz broadcast crew.

Superbone

Reaction score
League pass had it but it was by far the worst experience I’ve ever had using it, and I’ve had league pass for several years now.

Constant freezing and once during the game I had to reinstall it. And to make matters worse, when it WAS working I was subjected to Scott Hastings and the Nugz broadcast crew.
I got LP with NBA 2K23 but that makes me leery to go to the streaming only solution. I had no issues on DirecTV satellite other than the aforementioned Scott Hastings and crew. Did you know that Ayton and Coach Williams haven’t spoken in over a year? ;) I heard that from the Nuggets crew before tipoff.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that is strange and yet I had it in the San Diego area.
Oh wait… but you have League Pass? I canceled mine this year. I think I’ll be okay with watching only 30 suns games for “free” on nationally televised games… mostly because I’m not expecting much this season.

Superbone

Reaction score
Oh wait… but you have League Pass? I canceled mine this year. I think I’ll be okay with watching only 30 suns games for “free” on nationally televised games… mostly because I’m not expecting much this season.
OK, well that explains why you didn’t get it. :)