Preseason: Lakers @ Suns Wednesday game thread 10-6-2021

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am detaching myself. In my 45 years as a Suns fan, the second year always seems to be a let down.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Put me down for 48 wins. They're no longer an unknown, and they didn't address some of their primary weaknesses.
Yeah they know us now.
They know they cant keep up.
They know they cant stop the firepower.
They know they have no chance in hell of guarding Booker.
They know they will be out rebounded.
They know we don't turn the ball over.
They know DA's Nuts appeared to have dropped a bit.
They know us.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Put me down for 48 wins. They're no longer an unknown, and they didn't address some of their primary weaknesses.
McGee is a huge addition.

lack of a true power forward only really matters for the playoffs. We still have to the deadline to get one.

you are totally discounting the development of ayton, bridges, the cams, and booker. All should be better this season.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
This team will depend on it's youth developing. We are one of the youngest teams in the NBA. We have upside!

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Not anymore. We are currently the seventh OLDEST team the NBA.

Mainly due to just three players on the team. All three of which I know you like. Aside from those three players this team is loaded with youth. Quit looking at the glass half empty! Start looking at it half full. I know you can change your outlook. You're a smart guy. Whether we win or lose, being a fan is about the journey. I am choosing to enjoy the journey. :) :thumbup:

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
McGee is a huge addition.

lack of a true power forward only really matters for the playoffs. We still have to the deadline to get one.

you are totally discounting the development of ayton, bridges, the cams, and booker. All should be better this season.
I have always thought of JaVale McGee and DeAndre Jordan and kinda the same player. Jordan being the slightly better version.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have always thought of JaVale McGee and DeAndre Jordan and kinda the same player. Jordan being the slightly better version.

McGee is a better passer and ball handler. Mcgee looks to find cutters and can dribble out if he needs to.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
McGee is a better passer and ball handler. Mcgee looks to find cutters and can dribble out if he needs to.

Totally agree. Some of McGee's talents are little known but the Suns plan to take advantage of his skills.

Last edited:

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The addition of McGee allows DA to play pf in stretches where going big demands it. If Kaminski plays more C along with McGee and then you have Crowder, Cam, and DA (in some stretches where matchups make sense) as pf options. there is a lot of versatility among the bigs.