Prejudiced Against Kyler Murray?

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
K1 was (and is) a physical outlier at the QB position -- the shortest starting QB in the NFL. Slight build too -- i think 190lb at the combine?

While nobody doubted his arm, his mechanics were also all over the place. He breaks rules there all the time (i.e. no throwing off the back foot).

Add to that his very limited college career -- 1 year basically.

so i think for long time NFL people who have a bunch of tried and true standards for what makes NFL QBs: K1 was a really tough evaluation in general, and represented a crazy, super risk at No. 1 overall.

Finito

Banned
Reaction score
Shame on you... That's a pretty crappy comment. I'm not here to call ANY BODY out at all but that was an awful comment.
" Well spoken " SMH... " Def not a thug like that other guy " SMH...
How someone speaks has more to do with their environment and less to do with the type of person they actually are, I am hoping I'm wrong about who you meant when you stated; " that other guy ". But, please feel free to explain what makes " that other guy " a thug because he's not " so well spoken "... Just curious why someone's speech patterns means they are more or less of what you consider a " Thug "...
I enjoy this forum because it is simply about The Cardinals and Football.. I hope all the rest stays out of this forum. Wonder what "animal you will come up with to call Kyler " SMH... How about just calling him what everyone else in this forum seems to call him... ( Kyler, K1, Murray).

It was sarcasm bud, but it’s hard to get sometimes. I understand that.

If you think this board is just about football your going to be very disappointed. I’m guessing you weren’t here for all the Cam Newton stuff and the term “ thug” being thrown around like crazy when talking about him

Or a certain poster trying his hardest to make the term “The Horse” David Johnson’s nickname. As a minority I def notice this stuff more than most. People do it without even noticing what they are saying because to them it’s normal. I’ve learned to let it go here.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was sarcasm bud, but it’s hard to get sometimes. I understand that.

If you think this board is just about football your going to be very disappointed. I’m guessing you weren’t here for all the Cam Newton stuff and the term “ thug” being thrown around like crazy when talking about him

Or a certain poster trying his hardest to make the term “The Horse” David Johnson’s nickname. As a minority I def notice this stuff more than most. People do it without even noticing what they are saying because to them it’s normal. I’ve learned to let it go here.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

someone tried to nickname David Johnson "The Horse"?!

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
someone tried to nickname David Johnson "The Horse"?!
It is something bad?
I have no idea
Animals in general are much better then our mankind, so don't get if people use it to offend someone, or the horses should be offended?

Last edited: