…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What broadcast team are we getting? Dick Stockton and Mark Sclerth? Lulz
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’d largely agree with all this. I think the primary differences between the skill positions is that the Titans are physically bigger and stronger whereas the Vikings are faster with more wiggle. So the challenges change, but largely the same problems: RB and WRs.
Could not agree more. Cook would scare me a lot more if their line wasn’t poo but our gap integrity and discipline on D will be put to the test. He can make you look really dumb really quick. With all of this said, if Kyler is going to be great, and I think we all hope/think he will, he can’t lose a home game to a team led by Kirk Cousins.

Last edited:

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Yeah, I would have preferred Minnesota pull out the win today, everyone knows an 0-2 start essentially means your season is over (last time I checked I think you have around a 80% chance of missing the playoffs if you start 0-2).

I sense this team has matured and will handle Sunday well. Something that pumped me up today was seeing Kyler throw the TD to Kirk immediately after he had thrown the INT in the previous possession and he was still pissed, shaking his head on the sideline in disgust…After throwing a TD.

It’s one game at a time and this next one is huge. Gotta get a win over an NFC opponent.

Sounds like they’re season is going to be over then. They’ve be been stuck in mediocrity let’s put them out of their misery.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Could not agree more. Cool would scare me a lot more if their line wasn’t poo but our gap integrity and discipline on D will be put to the test. He can make you look really dumb really quick. With all of this said, if Kyler is going to be great, and I think we all hope/think he will, he can’t lose a home game to a team led by Kirk Cousins.
Yup. Bc this is the home opener and cousins I don’t see this as a trap game.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Another big test for Marco coming up. Thielen & Jefferson next.
Tannehill is more mobile then Kurt, I like our pass rush against their offense. But they will probably pay more attention to Jones.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
PP might actually show up to play Sunday. You know he thinks the Cardinals mistreated him. He would like nothing more than to shove it down their throats.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
TRAP GAME

Cardinals get big heads and players read the press clippings. Vikings all pissed off losing opening game against the Bengals.

I usually count games like this as a loss.
not that its worth much, but Chase Edmonds post-game instagram was "Dont eat the cheese" with Hopkins and other players commenting "yes sir."

they know they cant get big heads but thats tough to do when you thump the Titans like that

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Cardinals got away with a block in the back on this one. See the tree second mark.
above the waist, at LOS, not a penalty

"Blocks an opponent (from behind) in the back above the opponent’s waist, or uses his hands or arms to push an opponent from behind in a manner that affects his movement, except in close-line play."

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm... I’ll be flying back from Chicago next Sunday. Wonder if that will be the game on FOX on Southwest.

for all my frequent fliers, do you guys know if you stream League Pass if you purchase internet on flights? I remember a couple years ago you could get internet but not streaming capabilities on Southwest. Been a while since I’ve been in the air and could watch on my LEAGUE PASS if I can stream on a plane.

No you can't stream anything from Airplane wifi. It just freezes constantly

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I watched this first play (the Kyler run) and how everyone bought into it and thought it would be a cool play if they faked the run, Kyler stopped, then throws it to one of the WR in trips who's down field uncovered.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media