Pregame thread: Week 2 Minnesota @ Arizona 9-19-21

SoonerLou

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
TRAP GAME

Cardinals get big heads and players read the press clippings. Vikings all pissed off losing opening game against the Bengals.

I usually count games like this as a loss.
This game will tell us a lot about Kliff and Kyler's growth.

This is another Lions/Panthers type opportunity. Gotta finish.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
PP might actually show up to play Sunday. You know he thinks the Cardinals mistreated him. He would like nothing more than to shove it down their throats.

Zeem_Freeze

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
TRAP GAME

Cardinals get big heads and players read the press clippings. Vikings all pissed off losing opening game against the Bengals.

I usually count games like this as a loss.
not that its worth much, but Chase Edmonds post-game instagram was "Dont eat the cheese" with Hopkins and other players commenting "yes sir."

they know they cant get big heads but thats tough to do when you thump the Titans like that

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Cardinals got away with a block in the back on this one. See the tree second mark.
above the waist, at LOS, not a penalty

"Blocks an opponent (from behind) in the back above the opponent’s waist, or uses his hands or arms to push an opponent from behind in a manner that affects his movement, except in close-line play."

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm... I’ll be flying back from Chicago next Sunday. Wonder if that will be the game on FOX on Southwest.

for all my frequent fliers, do you guys know if you stream League Pass if you purchase internet on flights? I remember a couple years ago you could get internet but not streaming capabilities on Southwest. Been a while since I’ve been in the air and could watch on my LEAGUE PASS if I can stream on a plane.

No you can't stream anything from Airplane wifi. It just freezes constantly

BritCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I watched this first play (the Kyler run) and how everyone bought into it and thought it would be a cool play if they faked the run, Kyler stopped, then throws it to one of the WR in trips who's down field uncovered.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilsmann