Pregame thread: Week 2 Minnesota @ Arizona 9-19-21

Shane

Current STAR
Supporting Member
Reaction score
May as well get the conversation started. I worry about this one Minnesota has talent and will be desperate not to start 0-2

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Supporting Member
Reaction score
May as well get the conversation started. I worry about this one Minnesota has talent and will be desperate not to start 0-2
I look forward to the day when our opponent is fearful of us because we lost the week before. I've honestly never heard that about us.

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm... I’ll be flying back from Chicago next Sunday. Wonder if that will be the game on FOX on Southwest.

for all my frequent fliers, do you guys know if you stream League Pass if you purchase internet on flights? I remember a couple years ago you could get internet but not streaming capabilities on Southwest. Been a while since I’ve been in the air and could watch on my LEAGUE PASS if I can stream on a plane.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hmmm... I’ll be flying back from Chicago next Sunday. Wonder if that will be the game on FOX on Southwest.

for all my frequent fliers, do you guys know if you stream League Pass if you purchase internet on flights? I remember a couple years ago you could get internet but not streaming capabilities on Southwest. Been a while since I’ve been in the air and could watch on my LEAGUE PASS if I can stream on a plane.
I was able to on southwest last fall.

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was able to on southwest last fall.
On the NFL Ticket APP? That’s AWESOME news. Definitely worth the twenty bucks for internet.

then I can watch almost the entire game AND then come here to get ripped on for hours to kill the rest of the flight afterward!:mrgreen:

oh man... I feel REALLY bad for whoever’s sitting next to me on that flight. Never watched a Cards game on a plane. That should be a hilarious experience.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Kid #2 has a soccer game at 11:45, so will miss the beginning of the game while we get to stadium. Anything like today and it will already be over before we arrive.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Reaction score
what do I want to see??

a victory? of course

do I want to see Kyler expose and abuse PP21??... sounds petty to want such a thing...screw it, color me petty...would be great to see kyler put up 15 completions for 280 yds and 3 touchdowns...all on pp21

minnesota has some weapons... but they have shown over the past couple seasons that they have no heart..no guts.... IMO if we smack them early, then keep applying pressure they will lay down..... who is their qb again?? is it still that 28 million dollar fully guaranteed regular season diva?...its only week 2 so you cant count him out.
but overall I thing we can put up 28 points on their defense, and I dont think they can put up 28 points on ours.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
On the NFL Ticket APP? That’s AWESOME news. Definitely worth the twenty bucks for internet.

then I can watch almost the entire game AND then come here to get ripped on for hours to kill the rest of the flight afterward!:mrgreen:

oh man... I feel REALLY bad for whoever’s sitting next to me on that flight. Never watched a Cards game on a plane. That should be a hilarious experience.
Yup. On the Sunday ticket stream thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilsmann