Predictions for the 8 game restart

How many games will the Suns win during the 8 game restart?

• Total voters

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Suns will have games against the Wizard, Mavericks, Clippers, Pacers, Heat, Thunder, 76ers, and Mavericks, in that order. Right now their record is 26-39 as they sit 13th in the West.

Also feel free to put any other predictions you may have for the restart here, be it player related or for the team.

I think Saric will earn a spot with the team next year. He's a restricted free agent this offseason but I think he'll play well enough for the Suns to match any reasonable contract offer. I think a reasonable offer is less than $10 million annually, probably in the 4 year/$30 million range.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think 3 wins with an outside chance at 4 if we have most of the team available for most of the games.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unless the Suns come out on fire it's going to be hard to win many games especially without Oubre.

Winning 2-3 games sounds about right considering the schedule.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unless the Suns come out on fire it's going to be hard to win many games especially without Oubre.

Winning 2-3 games sounds about right considering the schedule.

I agree. We're short on quality and depth so yeah, losing a key player will hurt us more than it would most teams. And Oubre, despite his faults (and my concerns) is definitely a key player for us.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree. We're short on quality and depth so yeah, losing a key player will hurt us more than it would most teams. And Oubre, despite his faults (and my concerns) is definitely a key player for us.

I meant to mention Baynes as well who might be out for awhile. Suns need to have everyone available to win.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I don't know the total, but likely a half or whole game short to qualifyu for the playoffs!

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Looks like my "Unbeatable" choice is working out so far! :)

Hope I didn't just jinx it. I was convinced just picking that would jinx everything.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like my "Unbeatable" choice is working out so far! :)

Hope I didn't just jinx it. I was convinced just picking that would jinx everything.

I picked 3 wins so they'd hopefully be embarrassed enough to prove me wrong and so far it's working. Obviously I deserve full credit for their performance to date. And, other than saying I put them down for 3 wins, not a word of what I just said is true.:cool:

OP
OP
Hoop Head

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wish the bubble games counted for the awards voting, or maybe they do a special All-Bubble Team. I was reading Zach Lowe's award picks on ESPN and he said he had a hard time skipping Booker for All-NBA 3rd Team but did so mainly because of the Suns record.

Here's a link to Lowe's picks for the All-NBA, Defensive, and Rookie teams.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id...h-lowe-picks-all-nba-all-defensive-all-rookie

Last edited:

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I voted 8-0 before game 1 and I was optimistic but not joking. Even in the practice games you could see something going on.