Predict the next disaster with this team

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Steve Keim is fired and replaced by Rod Graves. The Cardinals let Murphy, Allen, and Watt leave in fire agency.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Kyler and Kliff come to blows on sideline.

Kliff did everything to support Kyler Murray since Kliff was hired. Kyler Murray was likely to end up being a pick in the mid teens if Kliff hadn’t gone out on and basically asked Keim to draft Murray. It must feel terrible to have such a lack of loyalty from Murray

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Kliff did everything to support Kyler Murray since Kliff was hired. Kyler Murray was likely to end up being a pick in the mid teens if Kliff hadn’t gone out on and basically asked Keim to draft Murray. It must feel terrible to have such a lack of loyalty from Murray
The kid turned him down twice for playing opportunities in college. The dating equivalent would be a guy getting shot down twice and then outbidding everyone by $20,000 at a charity ball so she had to go out with him or look bad.

I sincerely believe Kyler didn’t ever want to play for Kliff.

Last edited:

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
State Farm stadium is invaded by the largest fire ant colony of all time and the Cards have to play on the road the rest of the year. Oh wait...

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler returns only to blow out his ACL in Week 15, putting not only the perfect crapper on this season, but destroying the next one as well.
I was off by ONE week. Wow.

Sorry guys. I totally brought on the hellscape the Cardinals now find themselves in for the next 2 years, minimum.

Last edited:

wagonmound464

Rookie
Reaction score
The team resigns Andy Isabella to a long term contract after he is cut by the Ravens.

IMO,,, that would be a disaster.

They should have kept Christain Kirk...... youtube.com/ ... watch?v=jgabMaYO5zU ,,, Hat trick!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose