Predict opening day post game quotes.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
“You’ve got to give them credit. “I said all week they’re going to come in and play a great game. They had their backs against the wall and they came in and found a way to beat us. We didn’t play particularly well and I think you can see that. It starts with me not getting us ready to play. I didn’t call a very good game, we turned the ball over three times, they didn’t turn it over any, we had 12 men on the field, things of that nature.”

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
"That's it! This team sucks. I'd be better off spending my Sundays with my wife. You guys are all suckers for sticking around here. Bidwill will never get another dime of my money."

Oh, you meant player/coach quotes after the 1st game. :)

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
"That's it! This team sucks. I'd be better off spending my Sundays with my wife. You guys are all suckers for sticking around here. Bidwill will never get another dime of my money."

Oh, you meant player/coach quotes after the 1st game. :)

No, no...that's be the general consensus of the ASFN board after the first offensive series in the first game.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
We’re disappointed but there’s a lot of season left. We did a lot of things well and just need to improve some minor things. We’re still very confident and will be ready for a talented and well coached Minnesota team. I have a lot Coach Zimmer and we know he’ll have those guys ready to go.

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
“You’ve got to give them credit. “I said all week they’re going to come in and play a great game. They had their backs against the wall and they came in and found a way to beat us. We didn’t play particularly well and I think you can see that. It starts with me not getting us ready to play. I didn’t call a very good game, we turned the ball over three times, they didn’t turn it over any, we had 12 men on the field, things of that nature.”
Lol! Kliff… is that you?

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We’re disappointed but there’s a lot of season left. We did a lot of things well and just need to improve some minor things. We’re still very confident and will be ready for a talented and well coached Minnesota team. I have a lot Coach Zimmer and we know he’ll have those guys ready to go.
Lol…or maybe this is Kliff???

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
"Kyler is a special talent. Year 3 we figured he'd take the next step. Today was a good start."

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Steve Keim - “We need our veteran leaders to lead by example on the field, and they didn’t do that this week.”

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Kliff - “We can’t shoot ourselves in the foot with self-inflicted penalties. It’s hard to score in this league when your constantly moving backwards on offense. But give those guys a ton of credit, they get paid to play this game too. We’ll watch the film, clean up what we need to get cleaned up. One thing I know about this team is they hate to lose. We’ve got the talent and the leadership in the locker room to turn this thing around, so I expect we’ll have a strong week of practice and we’ll see what happens on Sunday.”

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave