Pre-Season Max

Camshaft

Registered
Reaction score
The man (Max Hall) comes in cold with 2 and half minutes left. All he has to do is just move the team close enough for a field goal. Nah! Thats not his style. He throws 4 of 4 and a touchdown.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, he's a freaking monster against 4th stringers.

He could be a star in the CFL.

WarnerHOF

Registered
Reaction score
I'd keep the guy over Bartel but I don't want him to ever be fighting for a starting spot. I still have nightmares of the Seattle and Tampa Bay game.

Big Deal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Bartel looks way better, Hall is finished. Although I saw that someone rated him as a 94 prospect which is elite status and bumped him up to 95 because he is religious.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
He got the job done in the 2 minute drill, but there were times when he looked too excited and uptight. That one scramble to the right where he ran into the lineman and fell down was kind of a boneheaded move. He should have thrown the ball away.

I'm just glad that this season, the real QB drama is who will be #3 instead of #1.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Maybe Houston could use MAX m, NOT

polar opposite football culture?

Go Cards

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/15423482/leinarts-return-to-houston-was-all-about-the-education

Leinart, 29, looked extremely sharp in practice. His timing with his receivers was flawless.

During one morning practice, Leinart had perfect timing with his receivers. It looked as if they had played together for years.

Kubiak told Leinart if he could call a coach and give him an endorsement to just let him know. Kubiak thought Leinart was gone. Most predicted he would be reunited with Pete Carroll at Seattle. And he almost was.
When the Seahawks signed Tarvaris Jackson rather than Leinart, general manager Rick Smith pounced with the $3.75 million guarantee.

No one is more excited to have back Leinart than Kubiak. Naturally, Kubiak hopes Leinart never has to play, but if he does, the coach sounds confident in his quarterback.

Leinart's teammates are some of his biggest fans.
"We're glad to have him back," Schaub said. "We get along real well. It's a good fit for us. I can see why he felt like that about coach Kubiak, who's a great guy to learn under and to grow from because he's been around for so long and been around so many good offenses and good quarterbacks. He knows the position, so it was a good opportunity for Matt."

He got the job done in the 2 minute drill, but there were times when he looked too excited and uptight. That one scramble to the right where he ran into the lineman and fell down was kind of a boneheaded move. He should have thrown the ball away.

I'm just glad that this season, the real QB drama is who will be #3 instead of #1.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maximus!

I've said it before.... I wish he had 6 more inches. Anybody see that look he shot Whiz after the TD throw? You can't teach that kind of desire or attitude. But.he.needs.to.be.bigger.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maximus!

I've said it before.... I wish he had 6 more inches. Anybody see that look he shot Whiz after the TD throw? You can't teach that kind of desire or attitude. But.he.needs.to.be.bigger.
With a stronger arm.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

Go Cards

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/15423482/leinarts-return-to-houston-was-all-about-the-education

Leinart, 29, looked extremely sharp in practice. His timing with his receivers was flawless.

During one morning practice, Leinart had perfect timing with his receivers. It looked as if they had played together for years.

Kubiak told Leinart if he could call a coach and give him an endorsement to just let him know. Kubiak thought Leinart was gone. Most predicted he would be reunited with Pete Carroll at Seattle. And he almost was.
When the Seahawks signed Tarvaris Jackson rather than Leinart, general manager Rick Smith pounced with the $3.75 million guarantee.

No one is more excited to have back Leinart than Kubiak. Naturally, Kubiak hopes Leinart never has to play, but if he does, the coach sounds confident in his quarterback.

Leinart's teammates are some of his biggest fans.
"We're glad to have him back," Schaub said. "We get along real well. It's a good fit for us. I can see why he felt like that about coach Kubiak, who's a great guy to learn under and to grow from because he's been around for so long and been around so many good offenses and good quarterbacks. He knows the position, so it was a good opportunity for Matt."

Bet you are going to be in front of the tube when your BFF Matty and the Texans play in preseason ;)

THESMEL

Reaction score
yep

MNF, See if ole Matty can beat out his 78% pass completions and 130 passer rating of last preseason?

just for poops and giggles.

But i'll root for Mighty Mouse Max Hall next week!

Bet you are going to be in front of the tube when your BFF Matty and the Texans play in preseason ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score

Go Cards

Blah, blah, blah blah blah...

You must be registered for see images attach

Go join a Texans board Thesmel!

Last edited:

THESMEL

Reaction score
nope

Come on you guys aint interested? In MNF? I watched Branch get schooled by San Diego yesterday, He'll get better.

It was fun to watch Kolb, Skelton and Hall and Bartell last night, It really was. Kolb is Max Hall with the extra 6 inches! Nice run, journey man passes with only 5 practices, Fitz was the bomb maker but Kolb got it there.

We might get to the level of 1-2 QB that Houston has with Kolb and Skelton?

Bartel did great until the money throws, he was late and not strong enough.

Max plays best from panic. Kolb was cool under pressure last night, I have hope. But He did have 7 picks and 6 fumbles the 3 games before that.

It is what it is but I'm watching MNF, and I bet you are too.

CardLogic;24922 72 said:
You must be registered for see images attach

Go join a Texans board Thesmel!

THESMEL

Reaction score
Maximus Maximus Maximus

your right, Who did DA sign with? Maybe that would better to watch?

projectile vomit

So i'll slink back in my slimy hole and wait for more Max Hall next week

Do we seem interested?

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
your right, Who did DA sign with? Maybe that would better to watch?

projectile vomit

So i'll slink back in my slimy hole and wait for more Max Hall next week
Watch whoever you want.

Max Hall is still on the roster. The other two QB's you mention are not.

THESMEL

Reaction score
THT

TIMMY TOO in DC, I'm gonna enjoy that! Hope he busts our whole old division in the lip!

Watch whoever you want.

Max Hall is still on the roster. The other two QB's you mention are not.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave