PP7... same old

pmacLean

Veteran
Reaction score
didn't focus much on pp7 but one play stood out horribly, as being so typical...

DHop starts blocking PP7 (not a Larry block, a pissant WR block)
and you see someone running towards the 2 with the ball and edging to their right (PP7s left)..

PP7 made NO attempt to break that block and tackle that ball carrier.... NONE.. he was looking right at him, DHOp had the kind of fearsome grip my kid could have busted away from when he was 6 years old... ... and they both just watch until he (ball carrier) is dragged down from behind ...

THAT IS WHY WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU, YOU ARE GONE PATRICK PETERSON ... WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOU SUCK ...
and have sucked for a long, long time... you should have ALWAYS been paid HALF your salary because, yes, you could cover (notice tense, those days are long gone). but you could NEVER tackle, half the job, and you sucked... HOF, I don't think so....

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
If you really didn’t care, why post this, where you are using all caps like you’re screaming at him?

Dude’s gone. I’m happy. That’s all.
The anger towards Pat is funny.

I mean I get the dislike, but I honestly think he has been irrelevant for years now. No ring of honor and he won't be a player we fondly remember. Time to move on.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

I mean I get the dislike, but I honestly think he has been irrelevant for years now. No ring of honor and he won't be a player we fondly remember. Time to move on.
because he brings up the cardinals every chance he gets, like a jealous ex. P3, petty Patrick Peterson.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
didn't focus much on pp7 but one play stood out horribly, as being so typical...

and you see someone running towards the 2 with the ball and edging to their right (PP7s left)..

PP7 made NO attempt to break that block and tackle that ball carrier.... NONE.. he was looking right at him, DHOp had the kind of fearsome grip my kid could have busted away from when he was 6 years old... ... and they both just watch until he (ball carrier) is dragged down from behind ...

THAT IS WHY WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU, YOU ARE GONE PATRICK PETERSON ... WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOU SUCK ...
and have sucked for a long, long time... you should have ALWAYS been paid HALF your salary because, yes, you could cover (notice tense, those days are long gone). but you could NEVER tackle, half the job, and you sucked... HOF, I don't think so....
You sure about that? Man, you sound like a jilted lover.

Some of you really need to learn to let go. The amount of space PP21 occupies in your heads is remarkable. If you truly don’t care, then move on

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Yeah sounds like you don’t care at all. This is stalker ex GF level stuff

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I never loved the dude, but I'll never hate him either. I always thought even in his prime that he was a tad bit overrated. He doesn't even remotely compare to Williams & Wehrli as the best corners in Cardinal history. But, I'll tell you this, I hope he has a career game this weekend against the Seahags!!!! I think the Vikings beat them, but you can never underestimate Wilson in a game AFTER a loss. Vikings have to run, run, run & keep Wilson on the sideline.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

let it go man its not good for your health

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I never loved the dude, but I'll never hate him either. I always thought even in his prime that he was a tad bit overrated. He doesn't even remotely compare to Williams & Wehrli as the best corners in Cardinal history. But, I'll tell you this, I hope he has a career game this weekend against the Seahags!!!! I think the Vikings beat them, but you can never underestimate Wilson in a game AFTER a loss. Vikings have to run, run, run & keep Wilson on the sideline.

Of course he does. He’s was on the all decade team like him or not he was great and the fact that you people only bring up other hall of famers when comparing him speaks volumes.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Of course he’ll be in the ROH. It’s the message board types that had there feelings hurt when he wanted out of town and feel some type of way

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Of course he does. He’s was on the all decade team like him or not he was great and the fact that you people only bring up other hall of famers when comparing him speaks volumes.
No one is questioning that he'll be in the HOF. That's a given. Being the 3rd best corner in team history is still a great feat, especially since the other 2 are already in the Hall. He was always great against larger WR's, but his size made it somewhat difficult for him to match up against the smaller, quicker dudes.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No one is questioning that he'll be in the HOF. That's a given. Being the 3rd best corner in team history is still a great feat, especially since the other 2 are already in the Hall. He was always great against larger WR's, but his size made it somewhat difficult for him to match up against the smaller, quicker dudes.

You say 3rd I’d say 2nd either way anyone with any kind of sense knows he’s only comparable to other hall of famers I really don’t get the insane hate

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
He’s an interest case for sure.

Named to all decade team
8 pro bowls
3 all pro
Suspended for PEDs
Unsure if his rep for nontacking is a well known nationally as it is among cards fans
General petulance, griping, asking for trade, not taking responsibility - none of that will likely make a dent against his candidacy

I’m betting the first 3 items outweigh everything else and he’s in.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
This. And I really wanted to love him. I wanted to want to get a PP jersey. I just couldn’t ever get there.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Of course he’ll be in the ROH. It’s the message board types that had there feelings hurt when he wanted out of town and feel some type of way
ROH I’m not so sure. But it certainly could happen, particularly if Mike wants the publicity.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I list behind aeneas as well.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
PP making the HOF is a long shot. I think voters at this point care less and less about pro bowls seeing as its popularity based. Plus the PED test and trying to cover it up.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
PP making the HOF is a long shot. I think voters at this point care less and less about pro bowls seeing as its popularity based. Plus the PED test and trying to cover it up.

Do they care about all NFL and being voted to the all decade team by your peers?

How people around the NFL feel about him and how this message board feels about him are two very different things. Even at his absolute height we had people here who swore practice squad players were better its flat out comical

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose