xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
You must be registered for see images attach

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cards have 11 million budgeted for him on a 3 year deal. Pats reading the tea leaves.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Pat saw the attention JJ got for breaking his own news and wants to mimic him...

on instagram Pat posted: its just a picture, if it aint on my podcast it aint official.

so I think its clear he wants some attention which is so GD typical of this diva

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Channel 12 News mentioned that he has 3 preferred destinations (AZ is one of them). Peterson said its not about money and that he will take less to compete for a SB title.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Pat saw the attention JJ got for breaking his own news and wants to mimic him...

on instagram Pat posted: its just a picture, if it aint on my podcast it aint official.

so I think its clear he wants some attention which is so GD typical of this diva
Does that make JJ Watt a diva, too?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PP21 has worn out his welcome and needs to go. Teams no longer fear him and actually succeed in throwing to his side more and more than in the past. His media gaffes and PED suspension, etc. were signs all along.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lot of hate for one of the best players the Cards have ever had and a future HOF'er. I hope they bring him back at a good price and draft an Asante Samuel, Newsome, or another good CB in round 2.

He asked to be traded, got 6 games ban for Ped, afraid to tackle

There is a reason some fans are upset with him

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If peterson does not get home run money, it'll be a steal for us. I'd like us to focus on getting another #1, in the draft or otherwise to play with him. If we could get a talented enough #1, pp21 would be one of the best #2s in the league.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
If peterson does not get home run money, it'll be a steal for us. I'd like us to focus on getting another #1, in the draft or otherwise to play with him. If we could get a talented enough #1, pp21 would be one of the best #2s in the league.
PatP screams of a guy who would be totally cool being a #2 CB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hot take: if he is recently musing with local reporters about how the PED suspension will impact his HOF eligibility, that means he is resigning here. Not really something you would candidly discuss at random on the day FA starts.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I want him back based on the landscape of available CBs across the league, and how pitiful our CB situation is.

does 2 years 12mil make both sides happy?

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just heard clips from his latest podcast.

He is so arrogant, I am really sick of his attitude. I find myself just wishing he signs somewhere else despite the cards desperate needs for CB's.

Reactions: PJ1

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Just heard clips from his latest podcast.

He is so arrogant, I am really sick of his attitude. I find myself just wishing he signs somewhere else despite the cards desperate needs for CB's.
have a link? what did he say?