PP sucks azz

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Patrick being on this team next season would be the ultimate Suge White move.

sr7706

Registered
Reaction score
I think he just tore his achilles...I think it happened a few plays back and went back out then went down again.

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Without his PEDs he’s just a guy now. Not a playmaker and his indifference to tackling is now a glaring weakness because it’s not offset by his coverage abilities.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
If Alford comes back and plays well, Keim should trade Peterson to a team that will never win. Patrick Peterson threw tantrums because he didn’t want to be part of a “rebuild”. Let him play for the Dolphins or Bengals and get a second round pick.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think he just tore his achilles...I think it happened a few plays back and went back out then went down again.

yep, he partially tore it, kept playing, then ripped it completely diving for the ball.

he is probably untradeable now, will play like crap if he is able to next season, and then will leave as a free agent.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
pp cost us the game today. He gave the Bucs 3 points on his ridiculous offsides penalty on the FG attempt. His coverage skills have deteriorated to that of an C level CB and he avoids making tackles most of the time.

I'm at the point where if we trade him I'd be good with that. IMO there are the Fitz's of this world and then the PP2's of this world. One is a God and the other is dude with some skills.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Really undecided on what to do next with Peterson and his contract. Seems to have lost a step for whatever reason, and makes more negative plays than positive lately. Can’t see giving him top dollar deal which he wants. Can’t let him walk as a FA and get nothing.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He is still the best CB on this team.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Yes he is, but not the same before suspension. Is it PEDs that kept him going or lack of now showing true abilities at his age.

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
He is still the best CB on this team.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Hmm I think that mantle might be passing. It might not be passed yet, but there’s legit question. And even if he is, he’s surely not worth what he’s being paid or what he’s seeking. He’s living largely off reputation rather than production at this point.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose