PP signs 1 year contract with Vikings

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
This move feels more like a Nash to Lakers move. Would not surprise me if we got rid of PP at just the right time.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Naw we got assets for nash. We didn’t get bupkis for pp

Yeah. Suns got two first round picks and two second round picks in the Steve Nash trade with the Lakers.

I still wish he had finished his career as a Sun though.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Wasn't that due to Nash insisting on a trade instead of free agent to the Lakers?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I read that as he’s talking about from the Vikings side of it much like the Lakers.... not ours...
Ah. The funny thing is I don’t think that’s accurate either. Pp may be nearing the end but has a little gas left in the tank. Nash was done.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
8 consecutive problems, all decade team, best cb of the last generation, one of only a couple cbs to travel against top wrs.

Yea, hes HOF

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
Agree. While I’m not sure I believe he always lived up to his reputation I think his resume definitively states HOF.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
PP was a great Cardinal. P2 will be missed more than you think why? Keim failed to fix the CB opposite of P2. Now, Keim is going to find two starters? LOL.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It's easy to forget how good PP was before his suspension. There were many years where we essentially didn't need to worry about one receiver on the other side. Lockdown CBs like that don't come around very often.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave