PP on Offense

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I may be alone on this but I want to see less rather than more of this. We have some pretty damn good receivers and we should have been going to them today versus a CB that can't run a route and just doesn't look good as a receiver.

Not saying never and the option with him is a good play but just not liking him as a receiver.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Resulted in a penalty today too. Both he and Ellington moved and didn't get set again, IIRC.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its completely underwhelming!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah that's twice now he fell on the cut and the ball fell incomplete when a regular WR probably catches it.

he's exciting but unless he can play T I don't think he is going to help the offense.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keep it up.

Weapons, weapons, weapons. Got two first downs last game, one this game. Also got a big gain on a decoy route when the back got the ball. Last game was wide open for six and Palmer didn't see him.

However, they seem to be forcing it. It needs to be more fluid, and that only comes with reps.

he needs to get some touches on drag routes and crossing routes.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Keep it up.

Weapons, weapons, weapons. Got two first downs last game, one this game. Also got a big gain on a decoy route when the back got the ball. Last game was wide open for six and Palmer didn't see him.

However, they seem to be forcing it. It needs to be more fluid, and that only comes with reps.

he needs to get some touches on drag routes and crossing routes.

I agree it needs to not be forced.

mrbyte

Be careful what you wish for.
Reaction score
I agree let him concentrate on being a CB and earn the 'best in the league' tag that the talking heads keep giving him.
He's not scary on offense and gives us nothing that one of our WRs couldnt give us

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave